X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pips
    Vet
    • Aug 2011

Getting back on track with diet that really works for me

Ok so how many times have you gave up on diet cause u starving.well no more thank to carnivore diet.i hit 272 and said time to get back in shape and back to boards to help
    That said I started the carnivore diet think keto to extreme no carbs.meat eggs fish coffee water.keep the fats high watch out for carbs in ketchup and other things.after 3 weeks I'm down to 248.20 plus pounds in 3 week healthy and never hungry.nites I eat alot I wake up even lighter next morning.wife is down 12 pounds in 3 weeks.mind u we have been walking and light lifting till I get more in shape.i do have my cravings for sweets that I curb with sugar free jello or a diet pop.think about it bacon eggs for breakfast .burger steak for lunch chicken or steak for dinner.i also have a pretty much carb free work around for bread.cloud bread -eggs cream cheese and cream of tartar makes great bun for burgers.mustard is carb free.as is hottie sauce so unbreaded hot wings all the time.it works but I would not do all year round cholesterol will rise but a1c and inflammation will drop.my knees have never felt better.ill keep u guys informed on how it goes .hope this might help some one in future.and to answer the big question yes I poop just fine without fiber but much less often and there is very little of it as body uses most.lol
  • Dawgpound_Hank

That's friggin great results buddy.

Comment

• pips
      Vet
      • Aug 2011

Thanks I'll update end of week results.gonna add a powdered electrolight contains salt potassium and magnesium.i can get from multi vitamin but adding this promoted better absorbtion.

Comment

• pips
        Vet
        • Aug 2011

https://ibb.co/nu69on246 today thought I'd share my lunch pork rinds and butter slow cooked ribs
        Last edited by pips; 05-02-2018, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Big B
          Banned
          • Jan 2016

The last two years I've been doing somewhat similar diet. Just not as low of carbs. Keep sugar low as possible. Protein sky high while fats moderate. It does me well...

Comment

• pips
            Vet
            • Aug 2011

Agree stay off them grains.ill switch back to a more standard keto like u when I hit my final weight goal
            Last edited by pips; 05-02-2018, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• pips
              Vet
              • Aug 2011

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Fred flinstone ribs for dinner full rack
              Last edited by pips; 05-02-2018, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...