Q?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Q?

If you dabbled on & off with gear for 7 years, then came off EVERYTHING for 4 years, would it be a lie or the truth if you told someone you were natty at the end of that 4 years? That happened to me - off friggin' everything, and damn sure FELT off too haha! I still maintained decent size & shape, prolly boz I was pretty big before ever touching the sauce anyway..

Just curious bcoz I've heard reports saying AAS leave permanent effects (assuming you busted ass and made good gains while ON) via stretching the fascia when you WAS on, hence, even if you lift the rest of your life natty, you still reap some benefits. Thoughts?
  • Glycomann

More myonuclei. That is a permenant change. More nuclei per cell means more synthetic capacity.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Along with an overall increase of satalite cells.
      Some research say they return to the normal precyclenumber.
      Some more modern research states you retain an increase lm number.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Good stuff.

Comment

• Bicepts101
          VET
          • Apr 2018

My opinion no your not being honest unless you admit that you juiced then were natty. Lets face it you cant get to the same place with out it. Anyone that you dont feel comfortable telling that you juice shouldnt know anyway...and dont be ashamed or embarrassed.(not that you are...just saying). The fact that you waited untill you were 40 to touch anything is amazing.

Comment

• Bicepts101
            VET
            • Apr 2018

Originally posted by liftsiron
            Along with an overall increase of satalite cells.
            Some research say they return to the normal precyclenumber.
            Some more modern research states you retain an increase lm number.
            What about gh multiplying muscles cells? I remeber people talking about that.

Comment

Working...