• May 2007

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
      • May 2007

Comment

• USNCTT
        VET
        • Aug 2006

UMM you SOB lol, you know I won this over at I-T this morning. I listed numbers 0-230 all in one post and apparently one number was 144....USNCTT guessed that shit at 9AM which means I had the contest won before the thread was deleted from I-T and moved over here. This is crap hook a nigga up lol

Comment

• Persian
          VET
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by USNCTT
          UMM you SOB lol, you know Persian won this over at I-T this morning. He listed numbers 0-230 all in one post and apparently one number was 144....Persian guessed that shit at 9AM which means he had the contest won before the thread was deleted from I-T and moved over here. This is crap hook the camel rider up lol

thanks bro

Comment

• Hawkeye

Supreme, in case you pick one more number, that's my next pick!!

Comment

• Noxide

Comment

• USNCTT
                VET
                • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Persian
                thanks bro

LOL like you change my post you sneaky foreign bastid

Comment

• Cruci
                  Vet
                  • Nov 2006

Dammit! I guessed 145! One friggen number off. Piss Shit balls ass
                  Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

Working...