Member Appreciate Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigkarch
    • Sep 2005

I made a post about dr and lifts...no one can debate how they are loved in our community.....all our mods and vets are well qualified to be so...I so respect them....thk you mg and others for your mention of me....much respect
    The Big HUNGarian

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege................

MOD @
    ASN
    MESO
    PREMIERBODYBUILDING
    BODYBUILDING4LIFE
    WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
    SBI
    Anabolic-Paradise
    Anabolicwarrior
    Muscleculture
    osbb
    flexmuscle

Comment

• bigkarch
      • Sep 2005

i have been on these boards since 1999.... I can say bassy is one of the most peeps I respect....one of the best.....
      The Big HUNGarian

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege................

MOD @
      ASN
      MESO
      PREMIERBODYBUILDING
      BODYBUILDING4LIFE
      WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
      SBI
      Anabolic-Paradise
      Anabolicwarrior
      Muscleculture
      osbb
      flexmuscle

Comment

• mrhtbd

Wow, now that's a genuine compliment!

Comment

• DADAWG
          Vet
          • May 2004

well i can honestly say

I LOVE ME SOME ME
          NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• Joe0690
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

i like everyone and thing here its like a little community just trying to help eachother out for the most part i dont participate too much but ill see if can be more active

Comment

• USNCTT
              VET
              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by black7
              lol and you are happy about it... you wanted him to come clean didnt ya... now u2 can live your bromance in the public eye.... dont mind me i am just jealous
              VJ loves the cock and the bengals, but cock WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more lol
              Last edited by USNCTT; 03-26-2010, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• DADAWG
                Vet
                • May 2004

Originally posted by DRveejay11
                WTF
                lol

Comment

• Scotsmark
                  VET
                  • Apr 2005

I like the way I have been accepted even though I'm a "foreigner", I find that I fit in better on here than the UK boards where egos rule the day and not educated experience.
                  I'm still better looking than most of you guys and, when I used to drink, I could put away more beer than any of you on here and I'd get laid more often too. But I'm a married man now and almost grown up so those days are long gone.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Scots, you need to be around more often. I enjoy your perspective.
                    Now, about all this cock talk, let me be perfectly clear, "I am a Vagina Man!" My cock is a poking stick!

Comment

• DADAWG
                      Vet
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Scotsmark
                      I like the way I have been accepted even though I'm a "foreigner", I find that I fit in better on here than the UK boards where egos rule the day and not educated experience.
                      I'm still better looking than most of you guys and, when I used to drink, I could put away more beer than any of you on here and I'd get laid more often too. But I'm a married man now and almost grown up so those days are long gone.
                      i didnt realize you were a foreigner , now i have to ban you.

Comment

• Rocky07

i drank for 365 days straight until december 11th 2009...i woulda taken u up on the drinkin challenge buddy.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Rocky07
                          i drank for 365 days straight until december 11th 2009...i woulda taken u up on the drinkin challenge buddy.
                          I don't see what your talking about
                          Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• Scotsmark
                            VET
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DADAWG
                            i didnt realize you were a foreigner , now i have to ban you.
                            Man, I hate Xenophobes

Comment

• DADAWG
                              Vet
                              • May 2004

Man, I hate Xenophobes
                              there is a coat of arms with my name on it from scotland

Comment

• Rocky07

Originally posted by HOTROCKS
                                I don't see what your talking about
                                what dont u understand? he said he could out drink us americans...i was saying i woulda took him up on his challenge before november 11th 2009 bc i drank everyday a solid 365 days which is 1yr and during this year i could really put down some alcohol...to the point where people couldnt even tell i was drunk, they could only smell me. thats when i realized that i wasnt having fun anymore and that alcohol is not a good way to clean off the slate at the end of the day.
                                now dont get m wrong hotrocks...i drank a whole lot before that 365 day streak but to get drunk for 365 days in a row is a shameful however slightly impressive feat. lol
                                just like money and women and everything else in the world-too much of it just gets old

Comment

Working...