X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P. Bateman
    Vet
    • Mar 2009

Friend of mine posted this on Facebook.

Dear old white guy, I see you are naked...good for you ...but you don't seem to be on your way to the shower. You also don't seem to be coming FROM the shower. You don't seem to be getting dressed, nor do you seem to be getting UNdressed. Your just there...naked.....old balls all over the fucking bench I like to rest my shirt on before I finish getting dressed.

You have a towel, but it's over your shoulder. Why isn't it covering up that garbage bag full of baseballs you call a nutsack? When I'm sitting down to tie my shoes why oh why must you prop your foot on the bench putting the shrivelled meatsickle that used to be your penis 12 inches from my face before you ask me what my tattoos mean? Why is it that no matter what fucking time I go to the gym you are there...in the locker room...naked? Is this a paid position? Should I be tipping you? Are they hiring? I appreciate your prompt reply
    “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
  • P. Bateman
    Vet
    • Mar 2009

The retort

What a rant! I can see I am going to be the only old f*ck to stand up for naked old white guys around here. (Can't think why that is, but maybe it'll come to me after my Alzheimer's meds kick in.)

In the future, I hope you will show a little more sensitivity to gym members in the "pre-cadaver" demographic group. Rob, if you want to drape your shirt across the locker room bench, I think the gracious thing to do is just to ignore the bean bag and tell folks that the ballsweat stain on your shirt is a new scented logo for your designer active wear. As for the shrivelled meatsickle in the face, suppress your gag reflex and tough it out. I thought that kind of thing went with the territory for you MMA guys.

That said, it IS permissible to draw the line at the confused old geezers who seem to think that a BJ consists of pointing hairdryers at their crotches until their pubic hair catches fire.
    “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• IRON37

I cant wait till Im old and can just walk around everywhere with my balls hanging out

Comment

• millenium girl
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by IRON37
        I cant wait till Im old and can just walk around everywhere with my balls hanging out
        LMAO .....
        Don't forget to join
        http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
        http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• mrhtbd

I wish I had balls!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by mrhtbd
            I wish I had balls!
            LOL ditto!

Comment

• Rocky07

for some reason mine shrink but never to the point where it was noticeable to anyone else...even on 12 wks of pure test. wonder why??

Comment

• mrhtbd

Originally posted by Rocky07
                for some reason mine shrink but never to the point where it was noticeable to anyone else...even on 12 wks of pure test. wonder why??
                It's because you are a pony. eeheeeee

Comment

• Rocky07

lol im not sure i understand what u are sayin...are u callin me a "youngin"? lol if so u def are right

Comment

• P. Bateman
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2009

Maybe he's saying you don't have any balls to shrink. Or maybe all he ever wanted was a pony.

Comment

• Rocky07

i dunno if a pony is actually male or female or if "pony" even distinguishes the gender but i can tell u one thing...if a pony is anything like a horse id be glad to have that large penis! lol to hell with some balls!!

Comment

• millenium girl
                        • Apr 2006

This thread is worthless without pics
                        Don't forget to join
                        http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                        http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• bigkarch
                          • Sep 2005

you guys are killing me...but...admit it...not one of you men who shower in a public gym, never took a sneak peak....if your in my gym, you would recognize a hung hungarian with many tattoos...LOL...with the words "THE BIG HUNGARIAN" on my right thigh
                          The Big HUNGarian

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege................

MOD @
                          ASN
                          MESO
                          PREMIERBODYBUILDING
                          BODYBUILDING4LIFE
                          WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
                          SBI
                          Anabolic-Paradise
                          Anabolicwarrior
                          Muscleculture
                          osbb
                          flexmuscle

Comment

• Rocky07

lol, ill post u a pic MG...might let u down tho!

Comment

• mrhtbd

Originally posted by Rocky07
                              lol im not sure i understand what u are sayin...are u callin me a "youngin"? lol if so u def are right
                              Pony, i.e., big schwang, so your idea of shrinkage is still another man's dream member to have, and use, on da vimmen!

Comment

Working...