X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • black7
    Vet
    • Feb 2007

OBAMA administration vows 1.5 billion to Haiti relief

fuck that shit....why? where do you think this money will go? into the government of Hatis pockets while the poor will still live in tin huts and starve... fucking stupid shit...

and where do you think this money will come from ladies and gentlemen? you guessed it out of mine and your pay checks... taking food from my mouth to fucking get haiti money... fuck haiti.... i dont care about being politically correct... haiti was in bad shape before and in bad shape b4 and in bad shape now... survival of the fittest and natural selection is being interrupted... do i value human life? yes... but can i stop survival of the fittest and natural selection? no... why should i pay for it??

i hate the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT....how many homless are in United States that could benefit from this funding? the jobless who lost their homes due to our economic repression while we pay haiti??? wtf obama get a clue bro
    Last edited by black7; 03-31-2010, 08:45 AM.
    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

• black7
    Vet
    • Feb 2007

US pledges $1.15B to earthquake-stricken Haiti

NEW YORK – A senior U.S. official says the Obama administration will pledge $1.15 billion over the next two years to help with Haiti's post-earthquake reconstruction.

The official says Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will announce the pledge on Wednesday at a U.N. donors conference that is expected to raise $3.8 billion in initial assistance to rebuild schools, hospitals, courthouses and neighborhoods destroyed in the Jan. 12 quake.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity ahead of the formal announcement at the conference that Clinton is co-chairing with U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon (Bahn kee-MUHN'). Representatives of more that 130 countries are expected to attend the meeting.
    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

Working...