ever have one of those days...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rocky07

ever have one of those days...

where u just feel like retarded or smt?...i went to school today not only to find out that i made a D on one of my tests but i sat there in class and i dont remember anything the teacher even said...is there smt wrong w me?? wtf?! like im not even in "la la land" cause that implies that u are thinkin about smt...its like im just there...brain dead or smt
  • HOTROCKS
    • Feb 2009

AADD
    Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• Trapology
      • Jan 2007

d's get degrees
      Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Rocky07
        where u just feel like retarded or smt?...i went to school today not only to find out that i made a D on one of my tests but i sat there in class and i dont remember anything the teacher even said...is there smt wrong w me?? wtf?! like im not even in "la la land" cause that implies that u are thinkin about smt...its like im just there...brain dead or smt
        Once in awhile it's not the student but the prof is just fucked up and can't teach.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Rocky07

lol i used to have a friend that would say "D for diploma!"

Lifts buddy i dont kno if its got anything to do with the teacher or not but id love to say that was the problem.

Hotrocks buddy i think u may be right but it wouldnt be AADD it would be ADD lol.
          i think i need to go get checked for that. its disappointing tho

Comment

• HOTROCKS
            • Feb 2009

AADD=Adult Attention Deficit Disorder

Take this test .......
            Do I have ADHD? Take our ADHD quiz to see if you may have symptoms.
            Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• P. Bateman
              Vet
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Rocky07
              Maybe you're just kinda stupid. I don't think so, but...
              “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• Rocky07

Originally posted by P. Bateman
                Maybe you're just kinda stupid. I don't think so, but...
                lol i may be man...i mean, my 3.2 GPA makes ur theory seem false but u cant never tell these days can ya!? haha

Comment

• theartofwar
                  • Feb 2010

this happens in all aspects of life imo: multiple factors can apply. Could be as simple as a change in diet , missed an hour of sleep didn't get the full rem cycle you needed. Could be adult ADD as mentioned. Regardless, one day is just that, just keep going bro, you'll be fine. You seem upbeat about it - but if it bothers you remember that stress will just amplify the whole scenario. Good luck.
                  Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• mrhtbd

It's Spring and your friend Black can't get sex, there is a a twisted light in there somewhere. Maybe it's residual?

Comment

• Scotsmark
                      VET
                      • Apr 2005

I wouldn't say you were stupid, you remembered to post up on here, were you hungover?

Comment

• Rocky07

thanks artofwar!

scotsmark, no i wasnt hungover cause i dont drink anymore lol...being drunk is too much of a price to pay while im n the gym. thats just alot more clas to burn and i hate cardio as it is lol

Comment

• theartofwar
                          • Feb 2010

Don't take too much advice from me - I managed two years of college and attended a class a week, time of my life, wouldn't change a thing - remember you will grow older but college girls are always legal and ready to go!!!
                          Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

Working...