X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

Oxygen gym

Do you think this oxygen gym that all these guys go to and get jacked at does anything special?

Or is basically cause u just eat sleep and train and from what I heard training 3x a day ? Obviously they r juicing it they r juicing here too so is it just cause they are able to focus 100% on training and that's it?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I don't know anything about the place?
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• MR. BMJ
      • Apr 2006

They are producing monsters out there, but I couldn't give you the reason for their success. I'm sure I could find out and ask around, but I only trust a few people with legit answers in the BB field because there are a bunch of people who hear and spread stuff they heard as heresy from their best friend's sister's dog trainer who has a legit taco business and sleeps on the floor next to plants while they eat peanut butter and sing songs.

I've heard everything from the competitors focusing 100% on training/eating/sleeping, Gay for Pay in return of all services, top Human Grade AAS and HGH and IGF, etc.

I'm sure some or a lot of that is true, but to what extent, I have no idea.
      Last edited by MR. BMJ; 04-06-2017, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Heard all that too. Here's what I think. I think for a guy that is lacking discipline, the place is awesome & will produce results. Why? Bcoz of the strict regimen of training, diet, rest. They have their own personal guy to guide them through everything from every meal to every rep they do in the gym. But what about someone who is already disciplined?

Now here's my part two - is Brandon Curry REALLY that effing lazy & undisciplined that he made more gainz there in 6 months than he has in the past 8 years here in the US? Seems strange, right? So I DO think there is something else going on too. Crazy quality GH, IGF, Myo-Inhibitors? We all know the main guy running the show over there is richer than rich, and gets the best of the best for these guys, as he's making a worldwide reputation with Oxygen for putting unheard gainz on guys.

Kind of reminds me of the time when Coleman made those alien like gainz from 2002 to 2003 - 40 lbs increase in stage weight. He attributed it to training harder & heavier than before pffttt. Yeah right - a guy who was ALREADY at his peak with 20 years of experience hardcore lifting in haha. I'd say the camel crew might have paid Chad big $$$ to get the drug protocol that he had Coleman on. BUT, the fascinating thing is, they are putting out guys WITHOUT the huge guts, unlike Coleman. Ramy, even at 330, had no gut. Roelly, USED to have a gut, went there, lost much of his gut, and became even freakier. Nathan - no gut also.

We need to get some funds together and send a peak member over to get the real scoop. We need someone who has the knowledge to decipher everything & has alot of vacation time - I vote for Glyco to cancel his trip to Italy and go to O gym!

Comment

• Dakota
          VET
          • Feb 2017

Pick me Pick me Pick me!

I would love to know the the change in the gut came about. It has been an enormous difference.
          The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• ozzy69
            Assistant Admin
            • Jun 2011

Gay for pay I'm telling you all that's what's up there....don't be naive

Comment

• Bananas
              Vet
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by ozzy69
              I dont know if it is gay for pay. I come from one of "those countries."

Muscular physiques are really looked up too by the average joe in "camel countries." and it is not a "gay" or "homo" thing. Infact i would bet that on average there are WAY less homosexual in those countries. Hell until I was 15 i dindt even know what homosexuality was. and didnt really comprehend it.

but if oyu have muscle and walk down the street in DUbai, or india, or pakistan, guys will come and ask to touch your biceps, or compliment you..

It may seem odd to someone who is not used to that culture but for that culture it is completely normal

I will give you an example.. growing up in one of these countries, guy friends would have their arm around each other walking down the street.. COMPLETELYYYYYYYYYY homo by Western Standards right?

well it is the norm in some of the countries and it is completely straigh men doing it.

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

You've checked in to it?

Comment

• Dakota
                  VET
                  • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Darkness
                  You've checked in to it?
                  Or didn't require pay.....

Comment

• Glycomann

1. Balls to the wall training multiple times a day
                    2. super high quality food
                    3. No distractions
                    4. Pharma quality drugs

Hank I can't squat anymore so I would come back looking like Levrone at the last Olympia.

Comment

• Dakota
                      VET
                      • Feb 2017

The Seagull look.

Comment

• pillsbury
                        Vet
                        • Feb 2013

I have a buddy who's a pro crossfitters living in Dubai. He is a part of some team owned or funded by a prince or some shit. Said he gets a salary and a place to live and acces to great food and gear. He's told me oxygen is well known for having insane compounds bc of the amount of money flowing through there. Crazy shit. It's no secret over there that guys with millions sponsor athletes and pay for everything. They literally eat sleep and train. No drugs no alcohol nothing...

Comment

• MindlessWork
                          • Aug 2011

you must be haha. Just teasing.

Has anyone really got to go behind the scenes to find out what is Oxygen Gym's secret?
                          “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

Working...