X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

Ronnie Coleman natural

There's a lot of different videos and different people talking that seem to support the theory that Ronnie Coleman was natural until 1994 or after the 1994 Olympia.... Ronnie himself says it but people lie but there's videos of flex saying he was the one who told Ronnie about steroids and how to use them and another video of Kevin levorone basically saying the same thing .... what do you guys think was it possible I think maybe and that's why when he did start using he was able to get to that whole other level cause he was already a big boy naturally
  • Glycomann

i think Brian at his gym filled him on pretty good right off the bat. I think Flex educated him about vitamin Tren and vitamin GH and vitamin bigger doses and vitamin insulin.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Ronnie was natural until his 5th birthday.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by liftsiron
        Ronnie was natural until his 5th birthday.
        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Joe0690
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

Lol

Comment

• bufbiker

Having spent some significant time in prison, I can vouch for the fact that there are definately genetically gifted mutants that get huge and cut naturally. But 300+ lbs and shredded? Nope. Maybe 250, 260 and cut, but not with the detail and separation of Ronnie. Truth is, as a cop, if he used he was breaking the law, so he's not going to out himself, even now.
            But who knows? Only Ronnie and God.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
              • Apr 2006

I think at that point in his career, he was natty. There are just too many people stating it as true, even those who competed against him. Remember, we are talking about the period that he got his pro card....not years after where he competed in the Olympia and had grown leaps and bounds. I know many people lie, and this may be the case as I don't want to come off as being naïve, but if there was anybody to date that would fit this bill, it would have been Ronnie. And like I said, this is all supported by other guys who competed against him and were juiced to the gills.

Comment

• Joe0690
                Vet
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                I think at that point in his career, he was natty. There are just too many people stating it as true, even those who competed against him. Remember, we are talking about the period that he got his pro card....not years after where he competed in the Olympia and had grown leaps and bounds. I know many people lie, and this may be the case as I don't want to come off as being naïve, but if there was anybody to date that would fit this bill, it would have been Ronnie. And like I said, this is all supported by other guys who competed against him and were juiced to the gills.
                That's what my thinking was but I just wanted ur opinions on it

Comment

• Dakota
                  VET
                  • Feb 2017

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                  I just don't know how any competitor would know if he was actually natural at the time. They would have nothing to base it on except his claim to be.
                  The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• BrutalHoney
                    VET
                    • Nov 2016

I think Ronnie's convo with flex wasn't "oh, steroids," it was more "oh, THOSE steroids..."

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I do believe he was natty when he won his pro card. You look at the diff in his physique between 93 and 95 - I think that's the obvious period when he started gear. Two different physiques. Actually the diff in his physique between 91 and 93 isn't much.

The part with Flex was about those special "vitamins", which may have been GH and/or slin imo. Coulda been tren, but I would think Dobson would have told him about tren years earlier. The part with Kevin was when he told Ronnie to drink vodka the night before the show. Kevin never beat him after that haha!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by bufbiker
                        Having spent some significant time in prison, I can vouch for the fact that there are definately genetically gifted mutants that get huge and cut naturally. But 300+ lbs and shredded? Nope. Maybe 250, 260 and cut, but not with the detail and separation of Ronnie. Truth is, as a cop, if he used he was breaking the law, so he's not going to out himself, even now.
                        But who knows? Only Ronnie and God.
                        When he won his pro card, he was 215 - 220. He was a fulltime cop while winning his first 2 O's, and obviously on everything by that point.

Comment

• millenium girl
                          • Apr 2006

Coleman is my favorite bodybuilder ever, natural or not. He has a great physique.
                          Don't forget to join
                          http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                          http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• pillsbury
                            Vet
                            • Feb 2013

There was that interview platz did in the mid 90s... Ronnie was a pro. They had the faces blurred out and voices changed slightly except for priest. He had no concealment. But it was more than obvious when Ronnie was talking. He talked about doses and what he was taking. If I remember right he said he dropped about 10k before each show on gear. Should be easy to find on YouTube

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by pillsbury
                              There was that interview platz did in the mid 90s... Ronnie was a pro. They had the faces blurred out and voices changed slightly except for priest. He had no concealment. But it was more than obvious when Ronnie was talking. He talked about doses and what he was taking. If I remember right he said he dropped about 10k before each show on gear. Should be easy to find on YouTube
                              Yeah funny with the blurred faces yet easy as hell to not only tell by the voices but the body too. Coleman, Dillet and Priest easily stood out. Those vids were from the mid 90's - I posted them here 1 or 2 years back. And honestly I'm surprised they haven't got millions of views on youtube being they all go into high detail about the peds & dosages.

Comment

Working...