Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • basskiller
    Administrator
    • Aug 2003

How is Terrarium better.. just curious. I have an extra firestick I'm looking to build
    Owner of
    Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
    basskilleronline.com

Comment

• TheMuscleMan
      Vet
      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by basskiller
      How is Terrarium better.. just curious. I have an extra firestick I'm looking to build

Terrarium tv is way easy to navigate than kodi. It is a lot faster to bring up searches and links. Hardly any broken links at all and it will bring up ones that will play instantly instead of having to buffer. It resolves links faster too so even if it has to resolve links to play the movie it is a ton faster than kodi. Once you try it you will love it and probably never use kodi again! I dint use kodi anymore I use only terrarium tv. You should check it out bro I guarantee you will find it to be far better than kodi.

Thanks
      TMM
      themuscleman@anonymousspeech.com
      tmm@securenym.net

Comment

• TheMuscleMan
        Vet
        • Feb 2015

Go here and read about it and watch the videos about it and see what it looks like and how simple it is to use.

This is the only Terrarium TV Official Website. Terrarium TV app has been shut down and discontinued. All its related operations have been ceased officially. Terrarium TV app downloaded from an unknown source harms your device and exposes your IP address. We urge you to uninstall Terrarium TV and stop using it immediately!

Thanks
        TMM
        tmm@securenym.net

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

I found the Mobdro to on mine. I get pissed off trying to watch it. It skips, repeats, goes into fast speed then freezes up while sound track still plays then finally catches up. I get upset easily and want to start breaking things. Cable is gone now, bu the way.
          Also should I be using the 5g or the other WiFi for best results?
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• basskiller
            Administrator
            • Aug 2003

Cool. Thanks.. TMM I think I'll give it a try when I load the new FS
            Owner of
            Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
            basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Thate
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Roughrydr
              I found the Mobdro to on mine. I get pissed off trying to watch it. It skips, repeats, goes into fast speed then freezes up while sound track still plays then finally catches up. I get upset easily and want to start breaking things. Cable is gone now, bu the way.
              5g is faster but the range is minimal

Comment

• TheMuscleMan
                Vet
                • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                I had 2g and 5g but I think when I switched to the 100mbs it dropped to only 2g. I run all mine on 2g and its fine. I had them split up between 5g and 2g before and I didn't notice a difference and now they are all 2g and work excellent. My mobdro hasn't given me any problems but I don't watch slot of live tv so terrarium tv is what I am on all the time and it is awesome.

Thanks
                TMM
                tmm@securenym.net

Comment

• TheMuscleMan
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2015

Originally posted by basskiller
                  Cool. Thanks.. TMM I think I'll give it a try when I load the new FS
                  You will love terrarium tv bro. It is slot easier and faster kodi. Heck I have a kodi build with everything and I like terrarium better. You don't have all these sections and different places to go for tv shows and movies like kodi does, you k ow you have exodus and Bob unleashed and like 10 other places like that, terrarium just one place for both movies and tv shows. You can filter years and type of movie and they pop up instantly and they play perfect. Also no waiting till the next day for a show to be up that you missed, I missed survivor last night when it was on and right when it was over it was on terrarium!

Thanks
                  TMM
                  tmm@securenym.net

Comment

• Roughrydr
                    • Oct 2017

Yeah, i had to wait two days to catch american horror story and it took forever to load. Mobdro is real time tv but mine does like i said in previous thread and my patiens wesrs thin. My wife, if shes home gets worried.
                    I did find another live tv source on Lodi, the live tv icon. Watched Gotham on it last night. Only froze up once. I clicked back, hit fox again and it came back.
                    I think the 5g seems to be a better picture than the other. Much more hi defi. But I'm getting where I don't see as good as I used to.
                    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• ankitgill
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2018

The above terrarium tv app link not working trying [URL="https:I'M AN ASS FUCKED SPAMMER[/URL] for download this app

Comment

• Big B
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by ankitgill
                        The above terrarium tv app link not working trying [URL="https:I'M AN ASS FUCKED SPAMMER[/URL] for download this app
                        Turd...

I downloaded I think it’s called placenta. Been great for me...

Comment

• Roughrydr
                          • Oct 2017

I upload vagina regularly. Its really helped my prostate
                          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Big B
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2016

you guys still using terrarium? Placenta been doing good to me so far...

Comment

• Stclineman
                              VET
                              • Mar 2018

For the ones who use Teranium TV is there somewhere I can find the UFC pay per views? I could watch them when I used Kodi but can’t find them in Teranium TV? Hopefully I’m just overlooking it.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                                • Oct 2017

If you have BBC Sports 2, it free there.
                                OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...