Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 03-29-2018, 05:09 PM   #1
mrhtbd

mrhtbd has a spectacular aura aboutmrhtbd has a spectacular aura about
Tren bodies can’t wait...

Well, enough with the suspense, been following input from several here about their tren cycles and need validation. Where are the “then and now” pics? Where are any pics? Am I to be “Tren-inspired” to have a great physique or to just be angry at being “shorted” an arm rest on an airplane? Post up! Let’s see which is better; Tren A or Tren E? Can’t wait...
mrhtbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 06:15 PM   #2
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Tren a just too harsh for me, even very little amount of 50mg eod. Tren e, I gone as high as 800/wk no problem. So it’s been years since I’ve done tren a and will never do it again. Tren does me well. Lean at low dosages and add mass results with it, I just need 400/wk while on 250 test e. Great stuff for sure. I’m no good posting pics. Only can do profile on my own. I posted pics on another board with help of mods. On 3rd week of tren e (400). Since gf been taking pics of me all over the new farm property, I’ll be able to do bf/after pics on current cycle...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 07:17 PM   #3
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Tren truly does transform the physique like nothing else. Tren a is faster and much harder on the liver. I have no need for vfc tren any more. Idcrsther have a hard fick. I already look good enough for a 62 year old dart. Hell, I look great for a 30 year old. Just put a bag over my head. In fact I'm a 2 bagger.
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 04:40 AM   #4
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
Tren truly does transform the physique like nothing else. Tren a is faster and much harder on the liver. I have no need for vfc tren any more. Idcrsther have a hard fick. I already look good enough for a 62 year old dart. Hell, I look great for a 30 year old. Just put a bag over my head. In fact I'm a 2 bagger.
While I agree with this, have to say my experience with cjc dac/ghrp6 was unbelievable as well. I was using as high as 4000-6000mg/wk on dac while doing 150 of ghrp 3-4 times a day and the results were unbelievable. I took Glyco advice years ago and holy moly, glad I did! Why am I not doing that now? Bc it’s expensive using such high amount of cjc dac but back then, I got most free from help of a peptide company. Wish I could do it again now. Hopefully once finance settles down for me I will.

NPP is a mild version of tren, in my experience. Underrated as it does similar what tren does, just not as much, while hardly any sides...

My experience with hyges and yellow ups were great too. Wake up every morning with a more sculpted physique while on a pitiful diet. Could t imagine doing it now with the way I’m eating...

Dnp, another compound that either I feel underrated or just taken way too far as far as how dangerous it is. Maybe my body takes it better than most but if one thinks it’s too poisonous, then that one should also worry about fluoride, chlorine and other substance food in our every life. If I had to choose bt hgh and dnp for dropping bodyfat and trying maintain muscle mass, dnp any dayfor me. Works wonder...

Still, I would take cjc dac/ghrp combo any day!

Going back to tren, it’s why I’m back on it now, good stuff!
Old 03-30-2018, 07:03 AM   #5
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
No offense but with your age combined with your wild imagination I'd say the cons outweigh the pros with tren.

Stick with test/eq bro
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 09:13 AM   #6
krzna
Banned

krzna is on a distinguished road
I'll post some tren before and after pics
Can go from fat slob to ripped can Winkle with tren a, npp, clen, anadrol ,t3, test prop and cardio for 2 hours a day in about 6 weeks. Been there done that and woke up to dreams of my puppy slaughtering me with a bread knife into my eyes balls for about 4 weeks covered in a pool of sweat ... Fun times
krzna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 09:16 AM   #7
krzna
Banned

krzna is on a distinguished road
And yes DNP ... Most people hate on it
I personally for one can write a book on how good it is. Paper thin skin after the water is gone post cycle is so epic.a
Anything done right can give you good results
Eating explosive raw material for bodybuilding ��
krzna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:11 AM   #8
A1food4u

With internal bleeding, your allergies and various other physical situations I'd think that a tren run for you wouldn't be wise. get some of the other things fixed up first... then have at it like a beast

as to pics... not smart in a thread asking to reveal illicit activity... just sayin

Last edited by A1food4u; 03-30-2018 at 10:13 AM..
Old 03-30-2018, 01:18 PM   #9
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
Did you ever have blood drawn on tren. I have several times with no indication that tren was harder on the liver or kidneys than any other oils. I don't do tren a because every single inject causes me a coughing fit.
Old 03-30-2018, 07:49 PM   #10
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
Did you ever have blood drawn on tren. I have several times with no indication that tren was harder on the liver or kidneys than any other oils. I don't do tren a because every single inject causes me a coughing fit.
I think most of the warnings in this thread are on the mental side. Remember last time......??
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 07:58 PM   #11
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhtbd View Post
Well, enough with the suspense, been following input from several here about their tren cycles and need validation. Where are the “then and now” pics? Where are any pics? Am I to be “Tren-inspired” to have a great physique or to just be angry at being “shorted” an arm rest on an airplane? Post up! Let’s see which is better; Tren A or Tren E? Can’t wait...
Right yeah pics.. You look just like Arnold in your avi. Good job. Anyway, Tren will help you from falling asleep at the wheel again. You should do a stiff run of it.
Old 03-31-2018, 11:20 AM   #12
millenium girl

millenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to all
Stay away from tren mrhtbd. It turns guys into jerks/pricks in no time
millenium girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 01:34 PM   #13
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
Stay away from tren mrhtbd. It turns guys into jerks/pricks in no time
Not me
Old 03-31-2018, 07:05 PM   #14
Friggemall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Not me
Me neither.
Mg you hook up with assholes to begin with because you are a sucker for their bullshit and they know they can play & take advantage of your good nature, they can eat skittles and be jerks.

And mrhtbd you got enough going on in the head, you need to stay away from everything.

Last edited by Friggemall; 03-31-2018 at 07:40 PM..