Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KKD70
    • Jun 2006

Tatoos

What do you all think of them on body builders? Or just on guys like myself (or ladies) who just lift to look good? I'm very interested in this in this community of people who give a crap how they look BTW- I'm all for tatoos EXCEPT tramp stamps
    Getting old is an option!
  • cjas
    • May 2006

I personally think tattoo's on guys are HOT HOT HOT! They don't seem to be a distraction in competition either. (Well to a certain extent). But I just don't like tat's on women.. I have one and I have been trying to remove it for almost a year! It's almost gone but damn it's expensive to get rid of!

Comment

• KKD70
      • Jun 2006

Cjas- what is your tat and where? Explain what in detail

Comment

• cjas
        • May 2006

Originally posted by KKD70
        Cjas- what is your tat and where? Explain what in detail

You funny F'ker!!! That's my shameful secret!

Comment

• DADAWG
          Vet
          • May 2004

Originally posted by cjas
          I personally think tattoo's on guys are HOT HOT HOT! They don't seem to be a distraction in competition either. (Well to a certain extent). But I just don't like tat's on women.. I have one and I have been trying to remove it for almost a year! It's almost gone but damn it's expensive to get rid of!
          i think some tats on women are very sexy . the tatoo design and where its placed make all the difference on a womans tat .
          NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by cjas
            You funny F'ker!!! That's my shameful secret!

You're going to show me oct, 12th arn't you
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by liftsiron

my my arent you the forward one?
              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

I think tats if they are well done and nott he same old run of the mill crap everyone else has are cool

I know I look extra cool with mine!!!!!!
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Deacon
                  my my arent you the forward one?

I guess that I heard that a few times before.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• KKD70
                    • Jun 2006

Sorry Cjas, don't want to make you mad like a bucking horse or anything, let gets more of the question answered. What does the body building comunity think of body art?
                    Deacon, I seen your ink it's pretty cool. I think you and I agree it has to mean something to the person wearing it and my stuff I have is specific cuz' I draw my own. I don't want to have to explain any tats I get, they hopefully explain themselves.

Comment

• cjas
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by liftsiron

To tell you the truth, Lifts I'm hoping it will be GONE by then!! You will have to use your imagination.

Comment

• cjas
                        • May 2006

Sorry Cjas, don't want to make you mad like a bucking horse or anything, let gets more of the question answered. What does the body building comunity think of body art?
                        Deacon, I seen your ink it's pretty cool. I think you and I agree it has to mean something to the person wearing it and my stuff I have is specific cuz' I draw my own. I don't want to have to explain any tats I get, they hopefully explain themselves.
                        KKD.......

I've seen Deacon's tat's too. They DO look HOT on him. Love em!

KKD your tat's are truly original! I can't wait to see what you come up with on July 28th for your next ink appointment!

Comment

• rippedfreak
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2005

yall dont know about my tats...we should post some pics...

naw but i have a couple as well, just on my back though...i still havent found yet something worth and meaningful to put on my arm...i got a cross on my back with my grandmothers name whopast away a few years ago and a tribal that covers alot of my back around the cross..

Comment

• cjas
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                            yall dont know about my tats...we should post some pics...

naw but i have a couple as well, just on my back though...i still havent found yet something worth and meaningful to put on my arm...i got a cross on my back with my grandmothers name whopast away a few years ago and a tribal that covers alot of my back around the cross..
                            That's a good idea! Start a new thread with tattoo pics! I've love to see yours!

Comment

• Deacon
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2005

I agree - tats should be individual and mean something to the person wearing them - not just the same old same old stuff

Comment

Working...