Tren cough

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HDH
    • Jun 2015

Funny this thread came back up. Two nights ago I injected 4ml with only one being tren e. I always make sure the tren is diluted with the other compounds.

When I pulled the pin blood came out, it was pretty thick. It may be time to donate.

The oil definitely got in. It was weird, it came on super slow. It was everything but coughing. My tongue was burning and my nose and chin were tingling. My chest got really heavy but no cough.

I think if I would have had the tren sitting at the top or bottom of the pin I would have coughed. It's been some years since I've had tren cough.

My tongue burning was a surprise. I tossed a little water on it to see if it would help, lol

Comment

• wallyd
      VET
      • Aug 2015

Sometimes I’ll get that metal taste while injecting. That sucks, it’s like a warning for what’s about to happen & there’s nothing you can do about it.

Comment

• Rebornlite
        VET
        • Dec 2018

Correct if am wrong but I believe they use to brew it using the implant pellets, I forget the name that was used.

Comment

• wallyd
          VET
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Rebornlite
          Correct if am wrong but I believe they use to brew it using the implant pellets, I forget the name that was used.
          That’s the old school way. I’m not sure if anyone does that anymore.

Comment

• Rebornlite
            VET
            • Dec 2018

Finaplex/Fina, that's what I was trying to recall

Comment

• AlphaMale
              VET
              • Mar 2018

Tren cough is a mild form of anaphylaxis.
              Veteran

Comment

Working...