Sad bodybuilder story from Greece (where I live)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Massimo1
    VET
    • Apr 2021

Sad bodybuilder story from Greece (where I live)

This was in the news yesterday. (translated) note: by gymnast the article means bodybuilder.

Thessaloniki: "He felt betrayed" explains a friend of the 50-year-old gymnast - "She sold him love, snatched his property and disappeared"

The suicide of the well-known gymnast in Thessaloniki, Giorgos Papanaoum, has turned into an enigma, who was found hanged inside the gym, which he kept in the city at 37 Gambetta Street, yesterday afternoon.

A friend of the 50-year-old spoke on the show "Tlive" and talked about a good, generous and smiling man. "She did not have any financial problems. He was very comfortable. Regarding how he had made the 90,000 euros, he had sold his car and he had liquidated some money. He contacted me and told me that we can invest this money through the application of cryptocurrencies. Within five months this moneythey reached the amount of 400,000 euros ", he initially stated.

"A classmate of his went to the gym, approached him and a love affair was established between them. She married with children, he divorced with children. She was living in a very oppressive situation with her husband and wanted to divorce. "They were looking for ways and in order to make her trust him, he gave her the banking application codes where she had cryptocurrencies worth 400,000 euros,"he added.

"She redeemed an amount and was slowly moving away from the coach. He became more and more withdrawn and eventually disappearedcompletely. The 50-year-old did not care about money, and I say that because I knew him. He did not need to. This woman took 400,000 from him. But I repeat he did not care about the amount. It was a romantic disappointment. He felt betrayed. And that pushed him to end his life. He was very much in love. "She sold him love," revealed the friend of the 50-year-old gymnast.

At the same time, the friend of the unfortunate George Papanaoum asked the question how the "spider" woman managed to redeem the cryptocurrencies. " This girl did not even know the application, so how did she know how to redeem the cryptocurrencies and collect the amount? I am neither a judge, nor a prosecutor, nor an investigator. I who know the application do not know how to do this, so she had someone who helped her "he concluded.

The 50-year-old revealed the way in which the "spider" woman acted with a ... last post on social media

In his last post, which "disappeared" a few hours after its Facebook post, George Papanoum describes visibly confused and in a bad psychological state how this woman took advantage of him and destroyed him, as she writes.

He starts by writing the woman's name and says that she was his old classmate, who approached him and told him that he wanted to change his life and become right.

"I wanted to help her escape from the fortress - her prison in Assyria and find a way out of all this - to change in general ... I thought she had a good soul at heart," wrote George Papanoum in his last post. "He managed to extract the sum of 90,000 euros from me. I was just desperately asking to talk, to find a solution, now mentally ill. "It led me to lose my entire fortune of 400,000 euros," the 50-year-old continued.

Angry, he then wrote: "I hope this rubbish does not hurt another person and God gives them repentance. "Unfortunately, I am the one who has to pay the price."

"One day before my birthday, he closed all our communication channels, since then he remains silent. To date, she has taken 90,000 euros from my son (s.s. mentions a male name) and made me lose all my property. I told them with messages that I would put an end to my life, to her and her son that she wanted to give to help me and his binance codes "(s.s. the website through which George Papanoum had invested in shares and cryptocurrencies).
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Scammers are everywhere especially on social media. Sad.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...