Another MuscleMX Transfer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shandi

Hey Em, glad to see you hear. I saw your post and followed everyone.

Comment

• eVolution

My Queen!! S0o0o0o happy you're here, I missed your pissy attitude towards everyone, lol.

Comment

• ironmaidn

Queen EM! So glad to see you here. The invasion is official I guess. We all need a big ole "group hug" and a "Ladies Locker Room" pronto!

Comment

• Meelie

Hey Em!!

Comment

• QueenB

LMFAO!!!!! Well damn almighty I can't respond to everyone...and I WONT respond to the comments about the wine. Tim and Seth, I hate you both and you know it.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, we're all new here so it's pretty amusing to me.

Matt, thanks for the welcome. I think you're like one of TWO actually from here that's said hello. LOL...

Comment

• Shawty
              AE Female Member
              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by ironmaidn
              Queen EM! So glad to see you here. The invasion is official I guess. We all need a big ole "group hug" and a "Ladies Locker Room" pronto!

PREACH IT SISTA!!!!!!!!
              Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• QueenB

We do need a ladies locker room, we have to continue our chats about the boys!!!

Comment

• John Benz
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by QueenB
                  We do need a ladies locker room, we have to continue our chats about the boys!!!
                  This will take a little more time as I have to sort through and find all female members and give you a specific "female member usergroup" so that I can make sure only that usergroup has permission to view the locker room. I'll get on it after work tonite.

Comment

• eVolution

Originally posted by John Benz
                    This will take a little more time as I have to sort through and find all female members and give you a specific "female member usergroup" so that I can make sure only that usergroup has permission to view the locker room. I'll get on it after work tonite.
                    Can you make one for the guys too?

I haven't seen one yet but if its there, please point it out to me 'cuz I must be blind.

Comment

• Big Donkey

queen bizzle! yeah yeah

Comment

• KitKat

Bonjour Em!

Comment

• nikhi19

Hey Emily! Glad that we all have a place to connect again!

Comment

• Elvis

hey everyone im glade to see so many familiar faces!!

Comment

• Stout1
                              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by QueenB
                              Hey everyone,

I'm Emily, another former MuscleMX'er transfer.

Thanks for the invitation to invade your boards. Looks like a great place.

Basic info about me for the members not from MMX: I'm a single mom from Alabama living in New Hampshire. Two years ago I saw a photograph from my sisters wedding and realized I needed to get serious about losing weight. I was 225lbs and I'm not at 145lbs. I joined MMX back in November of 06 with the hope of gaining some support in my quest and getting some advice regarding what I was already doing. They quickly became my family and in April I joined the staff. I cannot express how helpful everyone from the site was in my process and how supportive they've all been during my move from Alabama to New Hampshire. It's awesome that so many of them have moved over here as well. Thanks for having us. I look forward to getting to know each and everyone of you.

Em
                              Best of luck towards your health goals! If ya need anything we have a good team here and of course with the addition of your fellow friends, I'm sure things will go great.

Comment

• Sasa

good to see you in here

Comment

Working...