X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

The broscience of steroids

Let’s face it folks. A lot of what we know and learn is broscience.

So let’s open the discussion up to what we know, don’t know and what we have been told about gear.
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

The old adage that your first cycle will always be your best cycle.

I personally think that is false as hell.

Some of my best runs have been well after my first cycle of gear.

Most guys are so afraid of the needle that their first cycle was just some dbol that they got from a friend of a friend of a friend.

That was not the case of my first cycle. It was dart after dart because I knew the risk and rewards and took that knowledge going into it. I was prepared with everything in hand. Gave myself additional rest times and plenty of food.

I added roughly 22 lbs to my frame. Fucked my skin up in the process and had to see a dermatologist after the run to clear me back up.

Comment

• Acreed1
      Vet
      • Nov 2014

Originally posted by ozzy69
      The old adage that your first cycle will always be your best cycle.

I personally think that is false as hell.

Some of my best runs have been well after my first cycle of gear.

Most guys are so afraid of the needle that their first cycle was just some dbol that they got from a friend of a friend of a friend.

That was not the case of my first cycle. It was dart after dart because I knew the risk and rewards and took that knowledge going into it. I was prepared with everything in hand. Gave myself additional rest times and plenty of food.

I added roughly 22 lbs to my frame. Fucked my skin up in the process and had to see a dermatologist after the run to clear me back up.
      Yep... I had better cycles waaaaaaaaay AFTER 1st cycle.
      But anyways 1st cycles was 8 weeks/amps of Sust. Probably gained abt 12lbs and really knowing very little if anything abt nutrition and the timing of nutrition. After that, deca, dball eq along with test throughout the next 2,3, 4 yrs...
      "No Joe, you next Joe, you next Joe!"
      "Creed in 3, Creed in 3"

Comment

• jrod
        • Jun 2010

Bro science Clomid protocol
        Start with 300mg/day for the first several days, then 250 a few days, then 200, 150, etc…

As far as cycles go, my first was 12 weeks of cyctahoh 250 and 4 weeks of pink Thai dbol 20 mg/day for 4 weeks. I gained 25 lbs but I knew little to nothing about what comes after therefore I lost most all of it. The best cycles now are the ones I take low doses and have a better diet, and ancillary protocol.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

You can bridge cycles with 10mg dbol. This is bullshit you can't bridge between cycles with another steroid, you just are running a low dose cycle between higher dose cycles.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Kluso
            Vet
            • Dec 2016

Technically my first cycle was with OTC prohormones so my first real cycle wasn’t that glamorous. Plus I tried a new source (with great reviews) and didn’t realize it was painful gear. I thought it was virgin muscle pip. A little more than half way thru the cycle I got a hold of one bottle of Watson Test Cyp and I was like wtf! Realized it was the gear and not virgin muscles.

Comment

• HDH
              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by liftsiron
              You can bridge cycles with 10mg dbol. This is bullshit you can't bridge between cycles with another steroid, you just are running a low dose cycle between higher dose cycles.
              Holy shit, I forgot about that one. That's going on a couple decades now

That was blast and cruse back then

-----------------------

My first cycle was my best cycle, it was denkall 400 (OUCH).

I wasn't ready for a cycle and could have put on a lot more before I ran it. I stuffed my face with quality food and made the most changes in a cycle. I didn't count cals but it was steak, chicken and eggs everyday.

It's possible that where we are physically when we first start cycling determines how much we grow.

All broscience of course

Comment

• Bicepts101
                VET
                • Apr 2018

Any statement that says you have to use a minimum amount of something..for example you have to use a minimum of 500mg of test in each cycle. Or a minimum of 1g of primo. People in general tend to tell you what other people say and claim it as gospel or fact. They also like to claim what works for themselves as some sort of evidence that it will work for you in the same fasion. I did this of course until I realized what I was doing. It's very true that each person is very different and what works for you one way won't work for me the same.

Comment

• Bicepts101
                  VET
                  • Apr 2018

Another good one is "the magic starts happening with tren at 100mgs ed." Yes I will magically and quickly feel the worst I've ever felt in my life, hate everyone and everything, and begin to grow tits. The heartburn will be so bad I can't lay flat..if I don't smoke a joint I can't fall asleep. Lol I'm sure some of you will relate to this

Comment

• Darkness
                    • Apr 2011

“You gotta keep your test higher than your decca”

Suddenly then the prolactin building causing your decca dick is forever cancelled by the non-correlated amount of testosterone.

Comment

Working...