• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Shot timing and placement

What’s everyone’s take on shot timing?

Do you guys take your shots at roughly the same time of day? Or are you more a “as long the stuff is in my system” sort of guy?

I try to take my shots at about the same time of day.

And what about placement? I know to rotate muscle groups for shots. But do you guys that take the one or two shots a week just put it in the same area all the time.
  • Bigpapapumpaf
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Its hard enough for me to remember the day, much less time of day. I rotate quads but I'm only TRT, prior to I would use glutes too.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I use long esters so time of day don't matter. But I rotate muscle groups.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• jrod
        • Jun 2010

I started doing micro dosing ED so o don’t have to use as much and I know I have to inject daily
        When I did a MWF routine, I would usually inject in the morning before I worked out. If I missed my shot or had something come up, I would try to do it in the afternoon. If I completely missed that day I would do it the next day and skip the following. Say I injected MW and forgot Friday, I would inject on sat and be ready for my next injection on Monday.
        It always worked out.

Comment

• irish_2003
          Vet
          • Oct 2011

Typically inject after work before gym so same time frame each time...I miss a day or a day early sometimes...often I simply forget tabs on non training days too

Comment

• HDH
            • Jun 2015

I'm only injecting oil once per week. 3ml 1200mg test/deca/eq. I rotate easily with a single shot. When I was injecting more times per week I would keep them away from each other.

I used to have to be so precise I had a rotation schedule on paper in my gear box, lol

Now I do good to make it on the same day each week let alone the same time

I guess time changes things
            Last edited by HDH; 05-23-2022, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• wallyd
              VET
              • Aug 2015

I rotate sites & usually I pin Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday if running short esters. If running long esters I don’t sweat it if I miss a day.

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

i do random days once your saturated it doesnt matter much on long esters - short esters should have a schedule though
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

Running long and short esters in this big cycle and wanting to alternate tren a and mast p days, I’ve just said F it and pin every day. I’m a pin cushion. So my big stick has all different shit in it every day.

Comment

• Kluso
                    Vet
                    • Dec 2016

I was always told to wait at least 10 days before injecting in same muscle. I do 14 days usually. Even if I am pinning just once a week I will still rotate thru my main three spots. Glutes, Ventro Glutes and Quads. I will add shoulders if I need to but don’t like injecting more than 1ml in them. At least nowadays. Other spots I wont do more than 2ml now. If I need more than 7ml a week to grow there’s a problem. Lol. Only time that may happen nowadays is with short esters. I don’t like using a lot of gear anymore. It’s just not necessary but of course I had to try high doses.

I do usually inject in evenings when I get home from work.

Comment

• DrX
                      VET
                      • Oct 2021

Right now every 4th day. Always first thing in the morning. Sites include 3 areas on the outside of the glutes, quads (upper and lower), and chest.

I reserve the certain areas of the shoulders and chest for all my insulin and gh shots. AS a diabetic I take on average 7 shots a day of various insulins... All are done IM

DrX

Comment

• Kluso
                        Vet
                        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by DrX
                        Right now every 4th day. Always first thing in the morning. Sites include 3 areas on the outside of the glutes, quads (upper and lower), and chest.

I reserve the certain areas of the shoulders and chest for all my insulin and gh shots. AS a diabetic I take on average 7 shots a day of various insulins... All are done IM

DrX
                        That’s got to get old. Sorry brother.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                          • Oct 2017

It doesnt matter. Long esters, short esters. The half life of even a prop or phenylprop is 48 hours and longer esters weeks. Its more a matter of convenience.
                          When is the best, easiest time for you. And I do rotate. Glites. Quads and shoulders.
                          Last edited by Roughrydr; 06-01-2022, 07:11 AM.
                          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Demigod
                            • Feb 2018

Nowadays.... Saturday morning and rotate glutes and quads.

Comment

• Magnesium
                              Vet
                              • Dec 2009

I'm a long ester user so time of day doesn't matter, but I do keep it to the same days of the week just so I can keep track. Mostly in my ass, but quads too when I'm doing more than just trt.

Comment

Working...