X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

Dallas Mccarvers death cycle

watch it guys - i call bullshit though - the tren dose itself is out of the stratosphere
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

"Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

Unless Dallas was a millionaire or had a millionaire sponsor the cost alone would be prohibitive. Then talk about all the time pinning and popping pills. Also as someone who has used insulin, while its not impossible, its certainly very dangerous.
      I just cant see him using all that at one time. It doesnt make sense. Ive run extremely large doses before of most everything aas related on the list and just dont see anyone with the knowledge and experience he obviously had doing it all at once. I could see runnig several of the compou ds then rotating to some of the other ones. But even then its pretty extreme. I take this with a grain of salt. But it was definitely interesting. Far fetched, but interesting.
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

So the autopsy report was very interesting too. He had a genetic predisposition to heart disease compounded by his use of peds. What a shame for such a young man.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Kluso
          Vet
          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Deacon
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slVNpn9H61Q

watch it guys - i call bullshit though - the tren dose itself is out of the stratosphere
          I believe the insulin and hgh doses. I knew a guy that didn’t even look like he lifted that was taking that much before. We finally convinced him it was way too much after the second time he passed out from hypoglycemia. Luckily his wife knew what he was doing and got him to the hospital. He was taking almost as much AAS too. It was nutts! I honestly don’t know how some guys can take that much.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

I had a good friend years ago, huge mofo had two close calls with uncontrolled hgh and slin use both times he was found by the retired MD he rented from. The third time, the old doc wasn't home and my buddy died from insulin shock at 27.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Kluso
              Vet
              • Dec 2016

Originally posted by liftsiron
              I had a good friend years ago, huge mofo had two close calls with uncontrolled hgh and slin use both times he was found by the retired MD he rented from. The third time, the old doc wasn't home and my buddy died from insulin shock at 27.
              No way man! Dam! I bet you haven’t touched insulin since. Have you?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                • May 2019

Anybody that believes that BS, I have a ton of snowballs I will sell you in Antarctica!

I don't know which is worst of them all, but it comes down to two - between 700mg of masteron per DAY, OR 10-15 MILLIGRAMS (not micrograms) of IGF-1 per day.LOL

Remember folks - it's the internet -ANYBODY can make a video or write an article. Damn sure doesn't make it true.
                Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• beast
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2010

Yea that’s a bit much. Exaggerated at best. I couldn’t imagine 2500 tren. I hated myself on 600.
                  Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• Roughrydr
                    • Oct 2017

I've done a gram of tren e a week for a short period until my piss turned brown. His kidneys would have been in rebellion.
                    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Deacon
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2005

but i do admit you hear the same kind of cycles coming out Dubai - the guys there use mega amounts supposedly

Comment

• Titan
                        Vet
                        • Aug 2010

Guys like Mike Mentzer published their cycles in Flex and Muscle and Fitness Mags in the late 80s and they didn't take a ton. However, the game changer has been HgH and Slin. I think mega doses are simply unnecessary but the difference between Mike Mentzer and say Dorian was those two factors of Slin and HgH. I personally think Insulin should never be taken unless you have someone with you for a few hours to make sure you don't crash. Taking insulin is like heavy benches, you must have a spotter to keep safe.
                        Titan from:
                        VIP@:
                        Peak-Muscle
                        Anabolic Board,
                        The Iron Den and
                        A few other boards.

Comment

• Deacon
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2005

true dat - i know alot of people who use insulin for diabetes - knowing how it messses with them and the cost and i find id hard to believe bbr's would use it at all - its a very dangerous drug

Comment

• warreng
                            VET
                            • Dec 2018

Total bullshit - idk if people's estates can sue, but Mr. McCarver's estate should sue the makers of this video for defamation. That slin dose alone would kill you. Also, I actually read the guy's autopsy and toxicology report back when he died, just out of curiosity - the only things they found were metabolites of trenbolone and testosterone. And thc from marijuana, of all things.

Comment

• ozzy69
                              Assistant Admin
                              • Jun 2011

Dude choked to death

That’s what the autopsy even says

Comment

Working...