X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 5plates
    Vet
    • Aug 2007

5plates in da house, just had lipo!!!!!

I will be stopping by here more regularly. For those who are interested I was getting ready for a show this summer and stopped at 7% bf cause of some stubborn fat on my love handles. I had that shit lipo'd Friday!!!! It took Four hours and two surgeons to get the densist(is that a word?) fibrous fatty tissue out they have every seen, they originally thought it would take 45 min! I am so freakin releaved its gone, now I can consider competing again, I feel like a fatass at 10.2% which is funny considering over the past four years I have lost about 100lbs of fat when I was about 35%. The clinic has this badass machine originally designed for osteoperosis patients that measures bone density and all other body compostions using a X-rays scanner, so if you want an accurate test call around to your local plastic surgeons and ask how they do their body compisitions.
  • 5plates
    Vet
    • Aug 2007

Yeah, I know it was unresponsive fibrous tissue making my waist like 2.5 or 3 inches wider than it should have been, kinda like gyno on your hips. Its gone now, woohoo!

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by DRveejay11
      You my friend, define the word "OBESSED"

7% and you got LIP? dear GAWD!

I'm happy you got thre results you were looking to achieve

Good to see ya here brother.
      Yeah, no kidding. I think I am going to change my avi now because I feel like a fat ass.

And welcome to A-E

Comment

• blondecrazygaij

When you change it, FACE the camera..! Who-hoo...!!!!

Comment

• blondecrazygaij

How long was your recovery period? Did you have to wear a compressive bandage? How much did it cost?

Comment

• Ching
            Vet
            • Oct 2005

Hey brotha, Welcome
            X

Comment

• Twitch
              • Mar 2005

howdy

Comment

• JrMaFia
                BANNED for being a JETS fan
                • Oct 2007

welcome to A-e
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                Cassidy: Crue!
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                Cassidy: Def Lep!
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• Thate
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2007

I have considered getting smart lipo done

what it cost you?

Comment

• Tatyana
                    Female Member
                    • May 2006

Hello and welcome!

What an intro, you will have to tell us more please

I have a crush on drVJ. I heard all the ladies do. He is sooo fine.

Comment

• DADAWG
                      Vet
                      • May 2004

welcome bro
                      NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• Cruci
                        Vet
                        • Nov 2006

I am planning lipo within the next year for the same reason. When I came back from basic training I shrunk down to 173 pounds (and bear in mind I am 6 foot 1.) All we did was cardio and ab work for the 19 week Infantry OSUT (basic training and AIT combined) and I still was not even close to a cut up stomach. My father was a runner until his knees gave out. His stomach was so hard that you could hurt your hand hitting him. But he had flab that he could never lose. No male in my family has ever had a six pack ever. Lipo should help me with that.
                        Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                          • Oct 2007

my abs are like this i want to get lipo
                          Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                            my abs are like this i want to get lipo
                            Be CAREFULL ........................ lipo and the abs are NOT typically a good mix. MANY MANY times it leaves the person with lumps, it look nasty.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                              • Oct 2007

my abs are weird. I kind of feel like i have a growth gut meanwhile i have never done growth. My stomach is hard but distends. I did igf once.

Comment

Working...