Tren

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swoleman

I love the stuff... especially precontst!

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Jizzacked
      helped develop more body hair for me in cool places where I can't reach like my middle back
      yea I remember black7 made a thread about this where hair now actually grows out of his butthole because of tren and he has to pluck it out rather than shave it.

Comment

• Deacon
        Vet
        • Jan 2005

after years of use the only effect is biger stronger muscle mass
        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• workingout
          VET
          • Apr 2004

it has always raised my blood pressure
          He who does not strike first is the first stricken.

BS ESS

Comment

• delcapone

Originally posted by willie2
            Any older fellas use tren? I'm curious about the side
            effects and how it effects us older fella's...
            any info would be greatly appreciated.
            I love the stuff I just turned 50 and my bodyfat% has never been lower as far as sides a little nite sweats strange dreams which I dig. And really gotta watch my temper, but I try to get that aggressiveness out at the gym . go for it you wont regret it.

Comment

• stumpyone
              • Jan 2012

Mr Willie, do u mind if I anticipate the next question for I am curious to hear the arguments again myself. Tren ace vs tren enathate, which is more apropriate in specific or general purposes and why are they your personal favorites? Mr Willie, please feel free to tell me to go fuck myself lol
              shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• bufbiker

I still use it about once a year.

Comment

• Porkchop
                  • Jul 2012

I'm 51, running Sust 400/wk and Tren E 600/ wk... W/ Igf-1 lr3. I fuckin' love this cycle!! Sides aren't as bad as I predicted. BP is normal and prostate is less affected by Tren than Deca. Overall I'm very pleased. I have the body of a 20 yr old. If you have no health issues, Tren is a gift from the gods!

Comment

• Darkness
                    • Apr 2011

39, using tren ace with mast p and test p, and I am young again.

Comment

• Bubba

47, 6' 2" 230lbs I have used both Test Prop and E with both Tren Ace and E with no negative sides other than slight sleep loss and major hair where you don't want it! Seems to thin out when off though. Also I have to watch my blood but I always have to for everything!

Comment

• Porkchop
                        • Jul 2012

I'm 51, exceptional health, and running Sust 400/ Tren 600. Sides are manageable for me just night sweats (smelly, nasty night sweats) and light insomnia... Which at my age you have anyway. Im strong as an ox, my body is embarrassingly impressive (I'm not yet used to the attention) and my libido is insatiable, literally insatiable. No huge prostate issues and I'm not overly aggressive. Tren seems to make me calm and focused.
                        So yes, Tren is awesome. Should you run it? If you're in good health... Why not try a lower dose... ? You may find its the best steroid ever.

Comment

• JohnnyB
                          vet
                          • Jul 2003

This thread keeps on giving

Comment

Working...