Question to those who are 50+

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

You.mean like don't hijack other people's threads and start your own? That type of thing?
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• millenium girl
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Roughrydr
      You.mean like don't hijack other people's threads and start your own? That type of thing?
      Roughy. didn’t know you could handle the ban hammer with such dexterity. I’d better watch what I post.
      Don't forget to join
      http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
      http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• hammer2204
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by millenium girl
        How many times a week do you workout? How long are your workouts? How many breaks a year do you take?
        I hit the gym three times a week – cardio, weights, cardio, and a bit of swimming. Sometimes it's a bit of a struggle, but I'm getting into the groove.

Comment

• BigTex
          VET
          • Aug 2023

Originally posted by millenium girl
          How many times a week do you workout? How long are your workouts? How many breaks a year do you take?
          I am 68 and my wife is 62 we both hit the gym 3 days a week and are there for 1 hour or so. Never take breaks. Both of us have been lifting since our teens.
          Last edited by BigTex; 01-26-2024, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Deacon
            Vet
            • Jan 2005

i train like i always have - but i am not a role model - long cycles and hard heavy training - you would think at 59 i would learn
            Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• MindlessWork
              • Aug 2011

I'm still going even as turning 60 soon and now dealing with an achilles tear. Getting old isn't fun lol.
              “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by MindlessWork
                I'm still going even as turning 60 soon and now dealing with an achilles tear. Getting old isn't fun lol.
                for me bro it is a double pec tear - damn we are old
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• MindlessWork
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Deacon
                  for me bro it is a double pec tear - damn we are old
                  Ya that's a bitch no doubt and I just had surgery 2 weeks ago to fix it (tore it in gym accident) and now in a godawful heavy boot. Hopefully with the help of BPC/TB I can heal this quicker.
                  “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• millenium girl
                    • Apr 2006

From most answers to this thread I realize that I overtrained for years.
                    I joined a new gym a year ago and I changed the way I train. I do what they call a biocircuit on the latest Technogym machines 3 times a week and the other days I do pilates or yoga.
                    Being old sucks.
                    Don't forget to join
                    http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                    http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Deacon
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2005

bio what techno huh? LOL

Comment

• juggaknott2011
                        • Dec 2017

Trying to get back in the swing of getting to the gym at least 5 days a week, been doing 3 mostly sometimes 4 to stay busy . I don't like to take long breaks from the gym then I get lazy lol

"We lift each other up ! We are a force alone but as a family we're unstoppable ! We build muscles and memories "

Juggaknott2011

Comment

• MindlessWork
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by juggaknott2011
                          Trying to get back in the swing of getting to the gym at least 5 days a week, been doing 3 mostly sometimes 4 to stay busy . I don't like to take long breaks from the gym then I get lazy lol
                          I hear ya...and I can't wait to get back in the gym, considering I'm recovering from a torn Achilles which is a bitch to heal.

Comment

• Paramuscle
                            • Mar 2018

I tore my left bicep in Oct and was just beginning to dial it in again and BAM, did the right so I am gonna have to wait a bit.

~PM

Comment

Working...