Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by Scott21
      Damn man, how fucking old are you? lol
      62 this November.

Comment

• MuscleMessiah
        • Mar 2009

ok half way into week 8 and i think i've pretty much gained all i'm gonna gain topping off at 207 with no negative side effects except for the nut atrophy, so far has been a very successful cycle I probably could increase the doses to gain more...COULD..that is so dont freak cause im not going to because the extra gains are not worth the health risks..my strength is still going up.. I will post my measurements in a few weeks before my last inject. fixin to start ordering my clomid... and i had one question. if i was to go the docter a few weeks after my test levels drop below normal is it easier to get a script for hcg to help with the pct to recover sooner or would it be easier just to try and find it myself?
        sigpic

...The same thing we do everyday Pinky..

Comment

• Satellite
          Banned
          • Apr 2010

Anyone know of a TOTALLY FREE downloadable anti virus program I could get online?

I already tried Second Life, but I didn't feel good about it, it was complicated and hard to understand. What are other good sites like this? I don't wanna have to download anything to my computer because I'm afraid of viruses and things like that.

Comment

Working...