Anyone ever heard of...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJBiggs

Anyone ever heard of...

a test called sipinate or something like that? I'm not sure if I'm spelling it correctly or not but thats the way it sounded.
  • house1

Originally posted by JJBiggs
    a test called sipinate or something like that? I'm not sure if I'm spelling it correctly or not but thats the way it sounded.
    hey bro its called cypionate -- its a very good single ester test

Comment

• house1

Cypionate: Chemical Structure C8H14O2. Also referred to as Cyclopentylpropionic acid, cyclopentylpropionate. Cypionate is a very popular ester here in the U.S., although it is scarcely found outside this region. Its release duration is almost identical to enanthate (10-14 days), and the two are likewise thought to be interchangeable in U.S. medicine. Althletes commonly hold the belief than cypionate is more powerful than enanthate, although realistically there is little difference between the two. The enanthate ester is in fact slightly smaller than cypionate, and it therefore releases a small (perhaps a few milligrams) amount of steroid more in comparison.

Comment

• rado

Testosterone cypionate is the most popular and most used testosterone. Cypionate, like enatanthe, is an oil-dissolved injectable form of testosterone with strong androgenic and anabolic effects. It aromatizes quite easily which means that the conversion rate to estrogen, similar to enanthate's, is relatively high. Several athletes are of the opinion that cypionate stores more water in the body than enantathe does. The muscle buildup during the application along with the inevitable loss of strength and muscle mass after discontinuing use of one product, are the same with the other. Testosterone cypionate can be combined with many steroids and thus making it an excellent mass steroid. As with enanthate the dosage range is 250-1000 mg/week although several athletes inject megadoses.

Comment

• phsum07

The Best phentermine and Tramdol Directory on Web

Looking for tramadol? Webdirectory about tramadol, and related topics. Only top tramadol websites listed. Great comparisons, great dealsLooking for phentermine? Webdirectory about phentermine, and related topics. Only top phentermine websites listed. Great comparisons, great deals

Comment

Working...