Overdose on Clen? Read This...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blown_SC

Overdose on Clen? Read This...

This is mainly for if someone OD's on Clen, and they are using the search button to see what to do...

A good bro on MuscleNexus accidentally OD'd on Clenbuterol, and was given some good advice by a MOD (and Doctor) there known as Lunkhead, and he pulled through fine...

Here is what he said to do:

- This is the easiest thing in the world to fix: go to a walk in clinic or ER, tell them that you accidently took too much of your friend's asthma medication (you can say it's controlled release albuterol/salbutamol--- they won't know the difference) and they can give you a Beta-blocker like propanolol.

- It's important for them to know that you are NOT an asthmatic (I'm assuming that you are not) because they will get confused and not want to give you the beta-blocker for fear of provoking bronchospasm.

- A few mg intravenously will make you feel better right away and then you can take 80 mg twice daily for 2-3 days and then wean off it.

- They may want to give you activated charcoal to swallow (binds the clen) if it has been less than 6 hrs from the ingestion. Not fun eating that stuff, but worth it IMO.

- Eat a few bananas if you can. Clen will waste potassium like crazy and lead to cardiac arrhythmias.

- Definitely go in ASAP.

- You'll be fine.
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

very good post bro - could save a life or two - not many understand clen the way it is and they all want to use it for that GQ look
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

It's good for anyone to note who is on a bata blocker for heart problems or bp, clen or albuterol should not be used.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• MentalMike
        VET
        • Mar 2004

good post
        ADMINISTRATOR@

MOD@
        www.Xtrememass.com
        www.AnaSci.net
        www.AtomicalMuscle.com
        Here

Comment

• STEELADDICTION

Very valuable post. Thanks bro.

Comment

• Stackt

Interesting post !

Comment

• ddoommnn8ttoorr

thanks for the info especialy since im on spironet clens right now,,, working awesome!!!! but these damn stomach cramps are impossible to deal with yet the only other side effect i have is insomnia,, any clue what to take to help with these cramps right now? im 270 6'4 on a 2 week on 2 week off cycle on a pryamid up to 7 a day then back down to 2 a day,, and i intend to take cynomel during the 2 week off period i only have 20 of them all i could get and info on the correct use of that would help me and also on the cramps would be awesome!

Comment

• Blown_SC

T3 dosages are dependant upon temperature.

Take taurine, and potassium....

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Originally posted by ddoommnn8ttoorr
                  thanks for the info especialy since im on spironet clens right now,,, working awesome!!!! but these damn stomach cramps are impossible to deal with yet the only other side effect i have is insomnia,, any clue what to take to help with these cramps right now? im 270 6'4 on a 2 week on 2 week off cycle on a pryamid up to 7 a day then back down to 2 a day,, and i intend to take cynomel during the 2 week off period i only have 20 of them all i could get and info on the correct use of that would help me and also on the cramps would be awesome!

Taurine 3 to 6 grams daily also magnesium 3-4 99mgs tabs ed.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• ddoommnn8ttoorr

Originally posted by liftsiron
                    Taurine 3 to 6 grams daily also magnesium 3-4 99mgs tabs ed.

thanks for the advice on the clen and cynomel you people are always the genie in the bottle for me!!!!!! my next question is this,, ok,,, i only started working out again in the gym after a 2 year lay off from a car accident,, i spent the last 6 weeks in the gym using clen and cynomel and had great results,, the only peoblem is before my accident i was 6;4 290 and 14% body fat but after laying in bed for a year and a half before 6 months of physical therapy then another few months of hitting the gym with clen and cynomel only brougth my fat content down to 25% from 37% which obviously is alot better but not good enough for 6 months back in the gym after a 2 year lay off and i still weigh 273,,, i want to get down to 250 weight and im qurious as to what anyone would think would be a good small cuttin cycle cause if i get to big i would lose my job im sur of it ,, so im thinking for a cutting cycle to lose another 10% body fat would be

400mg primobolan tabs from british dragon every week for 12 weks
                    and now cynomel or what ever to include in it i need advice on,, and since after my accident my lower back stil isnt strong enough to do more then 20 minutes of cardio a day without me taking off the gym for 3 days to recover i need ot know what cycle as long as what working out days on and off as well as what would be a good ab/cardio workout per week to take with the gear and what supplements,,,, sorry for all the questions but after being out of the game and laid up in bed for so many years i need some good advice,, thanks for anything you have to offer

Comment

• alpha1

Originally posted by liftsiron
                      It's good for anyone to note who is on a bata blocker for heart problems or bp, clen or albuterol should not be used.
                      That's good to know, I take Norvasc for high blood pressure when I'm on a cycle and was running it for awhile before I stopped. The t-3 and clen. were making me feel so burned out.

Comment

• liftsiron
                        Administrator
                        • Nov 2003

T3 gives me energy, clen burns me right out.
                        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• mappgh

great info!

Comment

• Strongisland631
                            Vet
                            • May 2007

That is really what i dont understand - to the point made above - why does clen burn you out at times? That is the reason I really can't take Clomid it burns me out and makes me feel so depressed.
                            "It is only till we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything."

Comment

• JOEYZ
                              • Jan 2005

This is all good informations, but Im affraid that you should be prepared to go through a little more then this. If someone showed up at my ER and thought they were over dosing on clenbuterol there are going to be a little more questions and people to anwer to then this. Most likely being administered a beta blocker along with activated charcoal is going to buy you a few days in the hospital for observation and possibly a psych consult to determine if you are crazy or just ignorant................seriously. As someone else mentioned, the beta receptors (beta 1 and 2) are the receptors of the lungs and heart. Beta 1 effects the heart mainly and beta 2 hits the lungs. When you go using these and blocking the normal effects of chemicals in the body that maintain heart and lung function it can cause some nasty rebound effects that we dont want. This is why you shouldnt really give an asmatic person who relies on beta 2 drugs with their life and beta-2 blocker. Additionally............any Potassium or calcium or sodium level that needs intervention should be done at a hospital with a lab and with IV replacemet available. Low potassium can kill you, High potassium WILL kill you. ITs just better to do this stuff in a hospital and not assume things at home. GOod luck.
                              CO-ADMIN@
                              SUPERMOD@Musclemorpheus (RIP)
                              MOD@
                              MOD@
                              MOD@
                              MOD@AnabolicEvolution
                              MOD@Musclezone (RIP)
                              MEDICALSUPERMOD@
                              VET@
                              VET@
                              VET@QualityMuscle
                              VET@FLAWLESSTRAINING

-----------------------------------
                              "If you never attempt anything other then that which you have mastered you shall never grow". -Emerson

Comment

Working...