X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ms.Wetback

I hate Clen but really good info.

Comment

• psimonkey

Clen makes me feel like an electric sparrow, worst thing I've ever taken.

Comment

• Mudge
        • Sep 2003

Good stuff to know.

Comment

• mrhtbd

A few years ago I tried to get some D-bol, but what I got was these white tablets. I thought, F*ck, bastards gave me Russian D-Bol (weakest I ever tried). I was pissed but decided to do the taste test for some bite. No bite, I took another, still no bite. I got infuriated being stuck with junk so I took 10 in all. THEN I started racing, and racing, and racing... Later that night, I called my friend and said, WTF did you give me. He didn't understand why they were white. Then it dawned on him he made a mistake and gave me clen. Damn, I thought I was going to have a freakin' heart attack.
          I got through the night and decided never to take Russian D-Bol again!

Comment

• moffioso

Salbutamol

in regards to albuterol/salbutamol, would these have pretty close to the same effects as clen, in terms of the fat loss? (if taken at higher does) I am an asthmatic and have been using salbutamol periodically for years.

Comment

• staceymarksman

interesting

Comment

• Jizzacked

clen is a fucked up drug for sure, its great if you can stand a couple weeks shaking like a tweaker and cant even dart yourself, but so much has come out over the years as far as its effects on heart tissue etc.

I take a beta blocker for high bp no gear for a long time now just stress and anxiety.... its crazy to think back in the day fuckers used to eat that shit like skittles.

Comment

• rubenstein

Clenbuterol and ECA

I tried the Clen liquid form and started with 1 -20mcg dose and it was awesome but then that finished pretty quick so i got the pills instead and they were not as good! I did the 30 days on and am currently on 30 days off! The first liquid clen was 75 for a 30 ml bottle from lionnutrition and phoenixlabsite has them for 35. Has anyone gotten their clen from phoenixlabsite? Why did the liquid work so much more with alot smaller dose than the 160 dose of the pills?? Yes the body gets used to it but i only was able to take 80 dose 1 x b4 the bottle finished...then started the pills afterwards! My dosage was 20,20,20, 40,40,40, 60,60,60, 80,80, and then 5pills = 100mcg and so on! I did get a little leaner but not from my stomach i am 38yrs old 6 feet and 195lbs just trying to get cut for lake weather any suggestions??? I am at 20 to 17 % body fat.

Comment

Working...