Dead Forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • willie2
    • Dec 2003

Ms wetback....I don't quite understand that statement...bber's don't die necessarily any younger than the general population...maybe you can explain what you meant...

Comment

• rockiesfan

41 and in the best shape of my life. Periodic cycling with plenty of recovery, good diet and cardio in the mix. Let's see how it goes.
      R

Comment

• BigTime
        Vet
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by BigSickD
        Maybe it should have been 35 and older, then I would make the cut.
        Hell yea

BT
        SHUT UP AND TRAIN

Comment

• phonsino

I am in at 53 but presently trying to work through a major shoulder injury. I will be back!!!!!

Comment

• phonsino

Originally posted by rockiesfan
            41 and in the best shape of my life. Periodic cycling with plenty of recovery, good diet and cardio in the mix. Let's see how it goes.
            R
            Way to go bro as i too at 53 am in great shape as well...

Comment

• rippedfreak
              Banned
              • Dec 2005

shit i am defenitely far from this time of age but my dad who is 48 n wakes up at 4:30 in the morning(before work) to hit the gym up and do an hour and a half of spinning needs to get props like the rest of us guys..shiiit i hope n pray i can be healthy,fit,dedicated, n motivated like that at that age..mad props to u guys for real...

Comment

• Kujhac
                • Oct 2007

Some make a choice to think they're old and relegated to a rocking chair. Other's stay young in mind and spirit and keep active and live long and happy life. Doesn't require AAS for that. It's all a mindset regardless of your age. Mind over matter if you will.

Comment

• TheChosen1
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kujhac
                  Some make a choice to think they're old and relegated to a rocking chair. Other's stay young in mind and spirit and keep active and live long and happy life. Doesn't require AAS for that. It's all a mindset regardless of your age. Mind over matter if you will.
                  That's how my oldest brother is. He's 11 years old than me and allowed himself to gain a huge amount of weight. He's tried every known diet and finally said, "F... it. I'm 56 years old, I don't give a sh.. anymore." Now he got the gastric bypass surgery but have yet to exercise. Some people just get lazy, I guess.
                  "Loved by some, Hated by most, but RESPECTED BY ALL!!"

TheChosen1
                  2012 A.P.F Ca. State Champion &
                  2 Class Record Holder (Deadlift)
                  Platinum VIP@theVIPboard

Secured addy:TheChosen1@safe-mail.net

Comment

• jboldman
                    VET
                    • Feb 2007

funny i just responded to two posts in this forum! THis forum is here when needed, does not hurt anyone, so why not leave it be? There are a lot of misconceptions about older lifters and this is a good place to sort them out.

And sure, we could always include the youngsters (35+) for a bit of fresh air!

jb
                    Admin CuttingEdgeMuscle.com

Comment

• deadheadred

I'm about to turn 51 next week, people are amazed when I tell them my age, which I'm not at all ashamed of. The bodybuilding lifestyle have given me more selfconfidence, vigor, and respect from others who can appreciate our lifestyle. Oh yeah, the wife is happy as a clam with me.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Rock on you old fuckers!
                        Ha, I'm 49, weigh 250, and still get a ridiculous pump from even the simplest workouts.

Comment

• powerman2000

I've been lifting non-stop since highschool.

I've been a competitive PLer and BBer.

Comment

Working...