Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

Interesting read

Can't wait to see what you guys think
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

It was a small subject group overall, but still had some valid points. Reason for TRT!
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• A1food4u

I was gonna say the same thing, most heavy cyclers are never going back to all natty

Comment

• jrod
        • Jun 2010

Apparently even after only one cycle the body never fully recovers. I read on another board that put was basically useless because afterwards your body is still going lose everything since your natural levels will still be below what is needed to keep any gains or even return to a normal level.
        Again, even a light trt could alleviate any issues.

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

very interesting read here thanks

Comment

• Strongisland631
            Vet
            • May 2007

Certainly a small sample size but I don't really think this comes as a surprise to any of us.
            I think those of us who have been in the game for decades and can afford / gain access to a good TRT doc should probably considering doing so if and when the determination is made to come off for good. At that point it's definitely better to do it under the supervision of a professional - and not just someone who masquerades as such but someone who deals with the BB community on a regular basis. Good read thanks for sharing.
            "It is only till we have lost everything, that we are free to do anything."

Comment

Working...