week 1-4 100mg anadrol ed
    week 1-12 300mg test cyp every fifth day
    week 1-12 250mg tren ent every fifth day
    20mg cardarine ed
    12.5mg aromasin eod
    8 caps cycle support ed
    2 caps tudca ed
  • Glycomann

If you've used Tren E before it looks fine. If not than I would go for Tren Ace. Seems most have less sides with it and it's faster acting and seems better IMO. I sort of use it best like I would use and oral rather than an anabolic base. Like for 5-6 weeks to boost a cycle when everything is already working. But nothing really wrong with what you have planned.

Comment

• myosaurus
      Vet
      • Mar 2014

never had the nerve to try test/tren/drol combo. I imagine the result will be powerful!

Comment

• chopperguy
        • Oct 2016

I have ran tren ace before on a 8 week cycle.Just had the normal sides sweats tren cough from time to time and aggression.Thanks for your input Glycomann.

Comment

• bufbiker

It looks fine.

Comment

• chopperguy
            • Oct 2016

Thanks bufbiker

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

I think that works fine. I couldn't handle the mental state that tren and drol together would put me in so your a better man than me if you can handl that without biting the heads off chickens

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I don't like running tren that long. I've ran tren a @75mg eod for 6 weeks, and tren e @ 400 mg ew for 8 weeks. While the tren a dosing was much less, the results were superior to tren e. Also, had more sides with tren e. Some will preach like tren is safe to run for much longer. I value my kidneys & health much more than taking someone's word on it, only to maybe regret it big time down the road. Your tren dose isn't so high, so that's a good thing, but IMO I would run it for 8 weeks max.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by chopperguy
                  I have ran tren ace before on a 8 week cycle.Just had the normal sides sweats tren cough from time to time and aggression.Thanks for your input Glycomann.
                  A little trick I learned with Tren Ace. You can run it as a subQ dose in a slin pin in the delt. You avoid tren cough and it works great. SubQ delivers more slowly so you get a more times release of the short ester. You can do 30 mg a day and get good results, at least I can. More than 6 weeks for me and the mental sides are a problem especially after coming off. It does something to the brain like some kind of temporary rewiring that lasts for months afterward. I use the shit pretty sparingly. Definitely for special occasions like peaking for something. Ace does what it's advertised to do. Leaning out, hardening of muscles, added quality size. Tren E just screwed me up with side effects. I actually held water on it, sweat buckets, got all pissy and angry and strong as hell with about 10% of the cardio as normal. Taht shit is poison for me. I'm pretty sue it is a UGL construct. No Tren Enanthate was ever a drug available for human or animal use. The Tren ace and Tren Hex are the ones for animal and human respectively. Incidentally, I never got any sides at all from Tren Hex. I had the Negma ones back in the 80s. they were great. 2 or 3 amp a week of that stuff was fantastic. There are a few good knock-offs around now but not as good as the real Negma brand back when.

Comment

• BrutalHoney
                    VET
                    • Nov 2016

^
                    exactly that, slin pin in delt, was the least painful i was able to do tren-ace, but fucking fuck me that shit hurt. i'll never do ace again.

Comment

Working...