Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 12-31-2016, 09:19 AM   #16
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
I did it with Primo in the 90's. It was the Mexican 50mg Schering Primo. I used it solo for 3 cycles.

I can't remember exactly how long I ran each trial, but it was 8-12 weeks IIRC. The first run was 50mg every day. The second was 100mg/d, and the third was 150mg/d. These were fairly cheap back in the day, a few bucks to $5-8.00.

I was disappointed to be honest, but that said, I was young and I was always ripped and in shape, even when bulking....the joys of being young. The higher dosages were much better than the lower, and I didn't get many sides, but not a lot of gains either. However, let me go into that a little further. Today, I may reap the benefits of primo a lot more than back then because now that I'm 40, I like to lean towards compounds that give less sides (I mainly just use very low test enanthate for the larger part of the year, and then only kick it in gear for 8-16 weeks cutting). Back then, I wanted immediate results, so I lived on Dbol, test, deca, and anadrol. They were the best bang for the buck back then, especially for younger guys just wanting to always get that big look. The only sides I got from primo were oily skin and acne IIRC. However, I just wanted to be big all the time since I was always naturally lean.

In the early 2000's up until recently, I have not used primo because of the cost, it just isn't worth it to me to spend that much money (also while going to school and being a broke ass student for most of those years). I'm not sure of the Primo patent and if it is still in effect, but IIRC, I think that is why it has always been more expensive??? Somebody correct that if it is wrong.

If I could get primo for cheap, I'd use it more often with test. Right now, I feel like head to head (low test vs medium dosage primo), I can almost get the same look using low test with an AI, while saving tons of money. Not the eact look, but good enough for my goals these days.

That all being said, I was always meticulous with my eating back then and was really dedicated on eating right, even at young ages, but I've learned a lot of stuff over the years that would help further. The one thing that I did have going for me back then (outside of being young), was that I was very dedicated on never missing a training session. These days, I miss half the year lol.

I have 2 young kids, and before I drop the $$$$ for primo, I'm going to spend it on them. I get by each month with mine and the GF's incomes, but I'm not even close to being rich, so I will never put spending $$$ over my kids. This is also a reason why I use low test these days, along with other factors.

What I would say to people wanting to use primo, is to use it with the right goal in mind. Don't take it for bulking, you will be disappointed. Use it for cutting only, imo. Don't expect too much from it, but on the other hand, know what to expect realistically. And like all compounds, you will have those users who respond like animals to it, and those who will not see much. Make sure diet is on course.

If you do not make much money or a student in school, pass on it unless somebody gives it to you. Find cheaper alternatives If you are older and can afford it, have fun!
Great post. You probably just saved me a few hundred bucks testing out Primo. I've used Primo with test and Anavar and it was a really good cycle for the look but not so great for size. 300/300/300. I did bump the primo up to 500 mg/w for a short time and recall I just got very hard but other stuff was in there.
Old 12-31-2016, 09:35 AM   #17
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Deca (nandrolone decanoate)....worked great, but messed with the sex drive the further I took it by itself and the longer I used it as the weeks went by. This again was in the 90's, and the only thing we had readily available were the Mexican Schering 50mg amps, and then eventually the 50mg underdosed brovel, tornel, etc. I think, IIRC, it was Damian Borleon (he posted as "enquirer" back in the 90's) who tested the 50mg Brovel deca and it came up at like 37.5mg/ml...lol. It was dirt cheap though for the longest time. Dosing was anywhere from 200-600mg/wk for me.

Deca is/was GREAT for muscle gains, strength, and if diet is in line, you will look good too (though I always got a bit smoother...though obviously diet related). It is/was fairly cheap, and back then, while it effected the sex drive some, it was more to the point of just making it so it took longer to ejaculate. That said, it wasn't to the point of feeling castrated, and I was always able to do my business (some guys had total limp dicks from what I remember...taking it solo without test). As I got older, I always took it with test, and also with age, it now effects the sex drive much more (more so on making it hard to get my dick fully hard). If I take it for a shorter duration, it helps. That said, I prefer NPP over decanoate these days...but hardly take any nandrolone because they mess with my nips.

If you get no sides from it, it is great for mass and strength and making the joints feel good. I wouldn't be able to fully cut down on it, but what I used to do is take it for as long as I could, then at some point while cutting, I'd take it out and replace it with trenbolone.
You guys are making me remember stuff. I did similar in the late 80s. Deca was as common as table salt. I remember getting racks of them at 25 vials per rack. I would do up to 600 mg/w. Same thing as you. My dick would get sort of numb. The deca worked OK but at the time I was doing a lot of manual labor so I didn't get a whole heap of size. I just was not getting enough nutrition. I would go from 190 to 205 maybe tops. i do remember the Organon decas that came 200 mg/ml. That stuff was no joke, very strong just hard to come by. I can't recall the rack stuff brand but it was most likely underdosed. Came in 100 mg/ml. Probably more like 50 mg/ml.
Old 12-31-2016, 09:40 AM   #18
Glycomann

Around 1995 I had access to tons of Stromba tabs. 5 mg. I remember ramping up to 30 mg/d, which seems like nothing by today's standard dosing. These were pharma quality. I remember the stuff blew me up and leaned me out at the same time. I remember my shoulders and arms were striated but would wash out as the pump came on stronger and stronger. I cut back on them because back then I was a little freaked out about getting to big too fast. Winstrol use to work like gangbusters for me and didn't seem to shut me down nearly as much as other stuff. Now it just kills my joints.
Old 12-31-2016, 09:49 AM   #19
Glycomann

Back in 1987 - 1988 we use to get 50 mg/ml bottles of 50 ml equipoise. TI was a different time so it wasn't like you could order 4 of these and 6 of those and a dozen of the other thing. Sometimes it was just bottles of EQ and nothing else for months. So I ended up sort of just figuring a bottle would last me 10 weeks at 5 ml per week and that was the cycle. So I did a couple EQ only cycles at 250 mg/w. It would put about 8 lbs on me and lean me out and harden me. good cosmetic effect but not a huge bulking drug as we all know used by itself. No side effects though at all. I was grappling 4 or 5 days a week back then on top of manual labor and weight training 4 days a week. It made recovery a lot easier. Like I posted above, I did up to a gram a week of EQ when I was in my late 40s with a small dose of test mixed in and it just made really really hard but didn't gain much more than I did on 250 mg/w in my 20s although I was a bit bigger, 195 versus 215. I have used test/NPP/EQ to blow up to 230 a few times, just to give some perspective. 230 at 5'8" always freaked me out a little. Never felt right blowing up like that too big. Always ended up on a cut after blowing up like that. I use to blow up 30 lbs in 6 weeks with those three drugs eating a roast chicken and a box of cookies every day :-O
Old 01-01-2017, 05:07 PM   #20
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
I like ramping up my doses. Helps keep the gains more consistent thru the cycle. There is of coarse a wall you hit in every cycle but I think ramping extends this wall from hitting so soon. Its my opinion this is do to myostatin. Amd is why one really needs to give the ARs a break in between blasts and a proper prime with a dash of DNP is necessary for continued growth. We will see if my theory is correct. I just finished my first real prime with DNP. Let you know how this cycle turns out. Im throwing the kitchen sink at this one. Test, primo and tren with hgh, peptides and insulin. I have used all of these before. Just not at the same time or in the same way I will be this time.
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 05:46 PM   #21
BrutalHoney
VET

BrutalHoney will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bufbiker View Post
Tren a at 600 mg a week. Lean, new muscular development. I threw my work computer on the floor and beat it to death. Had HR wanting to send me to a shrink for my anger issues.
I literally laughed out loud at this
BrutalHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 11:58 PM   #22
basskiller
Administrator

Location: My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you are
basskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to behold
For the longest time I thought it was stupid to ramp on gear until I started seeing and realizing the correlation between people getting sick and front-loaded gear.
Then it made sense to me why it works.
basskiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 12:30 AM   #23
BrutalHoney
VET

BrutalHoney will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
For the longest time I thought it was stupid to ramp on gear until I started seeing and realizing the correlation between people getting sick and front-loaded gear.
Then it made sense to me why it works.
Whoa, what? Can you elaborate on this?
BrutalHoney is offline   Reply With Quote