Where did you perform your first injection?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tobyonekinobi
    Vet
    • Feb 2014

glute, funny shaking so bad i couldnt push the plunger down. took like 10 minutes cause i would push and then have to relax again

Comment

• MindlessWork
      • Aug 2011

My first injection was in right glute. Plunger jammed for a moment then the oil went in. Took 20 seconds for 1cc. 2nd one in left glute 3 days later was a code red...a gusher. 2nd attempt went in better.
      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

My bedroom. 200mg of mexi-pharm test E to the delt. Damn did that stuff hurt like a bastard. Muscle would knot up for a couple days and get really hard. Glad they're not around anymore.

Comment

• MindlessWork
          • Aug 2011

And as I had no time I pinned at work as there was a bathroom right behind my office. Just made sure I left no evidence

As a bonus there was a sharps container right in there so no problem there as well.
          “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• A.B
            VET
            • Jun 2004

2ml with deca when I was 16 years old. The old deca from Greece with blue and white labels? Fck shocked I can't remember the name. Shot it in my delts

Comment

• mrhtbd
              • Apr 2015

2ml amp of shering deca in the front middle thigh, living room at college, 27 years old. Right after that our friend tried to do the same but forgot to tighten the pin to the plunger, When he squeezed the plunder they came apart and the deca went all over his thigh. After a good laugh we went up-town. I learned to always tighten the plunger.

Comment

Working...