Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 11-29-2019, 07:22 PM   #1
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up WWE Legends talk steroids

Cool stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgVs3CR_5qM
Dawgpound_Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 09:11 AM   #2
outlawbb

outlawbb is on a distinguished road
The majority of wrestlers (especially on the big network) are on steroids because the organization regarding testing is very lenient.
outlawbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 09:33 AM   #3
Glycomann

Interesting. Back then I worked out at this place Colonie Athletic Club and the manager there, we use to call him Ned the neck, worked out a deal with the then WWF wrestlers that they could train there for free when in town for their shows. So I saw a lot of them come through in the 80s. They were some big fookers. The Ultimate Warrior use to turn purple he was on so much shit for so long. He did a lot of over head presses, probably not surprising since it was so related to his signature move. Back then it was like watching actor characters march into the gym. To bad what happened to Lex Lugger.
Old 11-30-2019, 08:42 PM   #4
reps
Vet

reps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nice
Nice one bro I actually believe most of their stories.
reps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 06:59 PM   #5
Deadwood
VET

Deadwood is on a distinguished road
Good share. Nothing too shocking, but worth the watch.
Deadwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 11:16 PM   #6
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
Billy Graham used to workout often at the original Golds in the early 70's. He worked out with Arnie sometimes and Arnie would help him with posing, so ya know he prolly had the scoop of what they were running. Hence safe bet that he had more knowledge than most wrestlers at the time regarding PED's.
Old 12-01-2019, 11:33 PM   #7
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Interesting. Back then I worked out at this place Colonie Athletic Club and the manager there, we use to call him Ned the neck, worked out a deal with the then WWF wrestlers that they could train there for free when in town for their shows. So I saw a lot of them come through in the 80s. They were some big fookers. The Ultimate Warrior use to turn purple he was on so much shit for so long. He did a lot of over head presses, probably not surprising since it was so related to his signature move. Back then it was like watching actor characters march into the gym. To bad what happened to Lex Lugger.
Similar situation when I lived in VA. There was a gym called Olympia Fitness Center in Richmond, and being down south, many of them would often stop in. This was late 80's & early 90's. I remember seeing Warlord and he was the biggest fuqqer I had ever seen IRL (even to this day). Good God he was a beast - like 6'5 and 330 and solid. His friggin' arms looked as big as my quads! I had to leave bcoz going to work, but some of my gym buds told me later he benched 5 plates for 3 so easy as if he coulda did 8-10 reps.

Famous powerlifter Anthony Clark (RIP) stopped in a couple times also and put on a benching clinic, and even though he was much stronger (obviously duh) in bench than Warlord, he was just built like a short, fat beachball - he wasn't even in the same league as appearing as freaky and intimidating as Warlord.
Old 12-20-2019, 06:31 PM   #8
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
it is sad about Luger I really wanted to be like him though 6' 4" and 280 ripped

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 06:58 PM   #9
Mobman702
VET

Mobman702 is on a distinguished road
FUNNY.. If the Honky Tonk Man took any AAS of any kind, he got RIPPED OFF seriously.. He looked like crap always so I would say he never took the real deal... Some of the others in this video I can say did.
Mobman702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 10:42 PM   #10
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobman702 View Post
FUNNY.. If the Honky Tonk Man took any AAS of any kind, he got RIPPED OFF seriously.. He looked like crap always so I would say he never took the real deal... Some of the others in this video I can say did.
True!
Old 12-23-2019, 06:59 PM   #11
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
Honky Tonk man used gear?

Old 12-23-2019, 07:32 PM   #12
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerKy View Post
Similar situation when I lived in VA. There was a gym called Olympia Fitness Center in Richmond, and being down south, many of them would often stop in. This was late 80's & early 90's. I remember seeing Warlord and he was the biggest fuqqer I had ever seen IRL (even to this day). Good God he was a beast - like 6'5 and 330 and solid. His friggin' arms looked as big as my quads! I had to leave bcoz going to work, but some of my gym buds told me later he benched 5 plates for 3 so easy as if he coulda did 8-10 reps.

Famous powerlifter Anthony Clark (RIP) stopped in a couple times also and put on a benching clinic, and even though he was much stronger (obviously duh) in bench than Warlord, he was just built like a short, fat beachball - he wasn't even in the same league as appearing as freaky and intimidating as Warlord.
Yeah those were the days. It was real live chemical super heros.
Old 12-23-2019, 07:33 PM   #13
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
I remember him getting really red for a couple years.
Old 12-23-2019, 09:38 PM   #14
Deacon
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I remember him getting really red for a couple years.
actually since you mention it so do I

Old 12-25-2019, 08:06 PM   #15
Mobman702
VET

Mobman702 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
Exactly.. The dude wore his Elvis suit walking in looking pregnant... Then, when he took it off, I was like WTF, dude put it back on... UUUHHHGGGG.. So embarrassing to look at...
Mobman702 is offline   Reply With Quote