X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

T3 and muscle building

Ok maybe I'm completely out of my mind... Cause when u think of t3 you think of muscle loss... But if t3 makes ur metabolism faster and ur body run faster wouldn't that also increase protein synthesis in the muscles, so let's say your taking in more calories then ur burning and on aas wouldn't t3 help build a bit more muscle then without it? Or am I way off basis ?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Joe0690
    Ok maybe I'm completely out of my mind... Cause when u think of t3 you think of muscle loss... But if t3 makes ur metabolism faster and ur body run faster wouldn't that also increase protein synthesis in the muscles, so let's say your taking in more calories then ur burning and on aas wouldn't t3 help build a bit more muscle then without it? Or am I way off basis ?
    T3 increases metabolism but not protein synthesis which is needed to increase muscle. To much T3 will increase burning of muscle to fuel the metabolism.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Joe0690
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

So there would be no benifits to taking a low dose of t3 while on aas besides keeping your weight lower

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

So there would be no benifits to taking a low dose of t3 while on aas besides keeping your weight lower
        Maybe a little extra energy in the gym, and leaner muscle gain. I like 50mcgs daily but never exceed that dose.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• A.B
          VET
          • Jun 2004

I've tried t3 numerous times in different ways and I'll agree with lifts. 50mcg ED is what works the best. When you get going beyond that you will lose muscle on smaller cycles. Well at least that's what happened to me. T3 during a cycle is a very nice dose and ideally its only doubling the average persons metabolism.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I've never used t3 and have no plan to. Just curious though, does it give the annoying sides like when taking ephedrine, clen, high dose caffeine, etc such as increased heart rate, on edge feeling, increased sweating, etc?

Comment

• A.B
              VET
              • Jun 2004

For me the sides aren't there at 50mcg but the results are. No sides as in heart rate and what not. Clen can be rough on me. T3 no real sides for me.

Comment

• Joe0690
                Vet
                • Mar 2007

Ok since you guys have more experience with it then me do you think it would be counter productive to run it at 50mcgs during a bulk cycle by bulk I mean to put on as much muscle (lean) as possible

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Ok since you guys have more experience with it then me do you think it would be counter productive to run it at 50mcgs during a bulk cycle by bulk I mean to put on as much muscle (lean) as possible
                  I don't think it would hurt. Hank if you run T3 at a higher dose you experience elevated HR, tremors etc.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Deacon
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2005

I dont see the reason to use it myself
                    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• tobyonekinobi
                      Vet
                      • Feb 2014

doesn't t3 work into and out of your system quick so its something you could try. would timing of taking it be important or not. I was thinking of trying it next time myself so would be curious

Comment

• jrod
                        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by tobyonekinobi
                        doesn't t3 work into and out of your system quick so its something you could try. would timing of taking it be important or not. I was thinking of trying it next time myself so would be curious
                        When you say "timing" what do you mean? Dosage throughout the day? Or when to take it during the cycle? Please elaborate.

Comment

• jrod
                          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by tobyonekinobi
                          When you say "timing" what do you mean? Dosage throughout the day? Or when to take it during the cycle? Please elaborate.

Comment

• tobyonekinobi
                            Vet
                            • Feb 2014

Both Really, First, time during the day. For some reason i thought t3 worked out of your system in a short time. Im assuming taking it in the morning but if you worked out later in the day has it worked out of your system. Also would their be a benefit when to add it to your cycle. I hadn't thought about it that far till you mentioned it.

Comment

• willsgotrythm
                              Vet
                              • Jul 2012

I'm curious about it too...Do you ramp up the dose to 50mcg? How long can you run it? I've also often heard that if you run T3 you can eat a little less strictly with carbs and fats. I guess that would also depend on your body.

Comment

Working...