X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by willsgotrythm
    I'm curious about it too...Do you ramp up the dose to 50mcg? How long can you run it? I've also often heard that if you run T3 you can eat a little less strictly with carbs and fats. I guess that would also depend on your body.
    No need to ramp up with 50mcgs, I don't know how long you should run 50mcgs, I've run it for a year straight w/o problem.
    No sense to use T3 imo unless your restricting carbs and calories.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• willsgotrythm
      Vet
      • Jul 2012

Does it help you get over the hunger during restricted calories? That seems to be my biggest downfall right now.

Comment

• Joe0690
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

When I took it helped me feel mentally regular not fatigued all the time... Also help me feel not worn out

The very reason that I use it. I never noticed any appetite suppression from it. Just the needed energy to push through workouts
        on a carb restricted diet.

Comment

• pillsbury
          Vet
          • Feb 2013

T3 isn't all fun and games. As levels rise, atp levels drop.,, this includes heart, kidneys and other organs, not just muscle. It can also have a negative effect on bones, either the leaching of minerals or the body just strips it, not sure which. As mentioned elevated heart rate is a shitty side effect. This severity obviously is determined by the levels of t3 but can be very problematic. So in high doses yea you can get away with eating shittier but you have the potential to be so fucking weak and uncomfortable it's not worth it. Not to mention the destruction to muscle

Comment

• ketsugo
            Vet
            • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Joe0690
            Ok maybe I'm completely out of my mind... Cause when u think of t3 you think of muscle loss... But if t3 makes ur metabolism faster and ur body run faster wouldn't that also increase protein synthesis in the muscles, so let's say your taking in more calories then ur burning and on aas wouldn't t3 help build a bit more muscle then without it? Or am I way off basis ?
            I am with you ! I have 20 plus cycles under my belt, being lean has always been my thing- so along side of my AAS , I always have side t-3 ,clen, ephedrine cycle. I feel it helps utilize caloried more efficiently and those guys losing muscle are lacking on the diet part, plus if Im using anadrol inject PWO Sust and Deca, Like the t-3 is to me keeping bloat down too, but the compounds are helping assimilate the protien and carbs
            What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others.
            Confucius
            Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)

Comment

Working...