Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • basskiller
    Administrator
    • Aug 2003

It's a good rule of thumb to do it as you mentioned..

Most of us that stay on year round (when we're on) have the natural test output of a 10 year old girl..
    Owner of
    Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
    basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Rider
      Banned
      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by basskiller

Most of us that stay on year round (when we're on) have the natural test output of a 10 year old girl..
      Agreed, I'm on TRT for life now. Too many heavy cycles over the years. It has its ups and downs. I wish I didn't have to rely on pinning every week, but life's all about choices/decisions.

Comment

• IronHorse
        Vet
        • Aug 2016

I get on every February 1st after hunting season ends and I get off around the beginning of October when hunting season begins. I don't really get off I will still pin sus 250 every 10 days when I'm off.

Comment

• steelpreacher
          Vet
          • Jun 2013

Cycle/cruise/Cycle/cruise year round unfortunately.

Comment

• Deacon
            Vet
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by liftsiron
            I've been on cycle for better than 15 years myself.

me to never really come off always on something
            Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by basskiller

thats why I cry at chick flicks!!!
              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• willsgotrythm
                Vet
                • Jul 2012

I've just been cruising lately. I haven't even run any tren in about a year. But I think that I decided that I'm a lifer too. I just need a script for it now...

Comment

• andrew0409
                  Vet
                  • Sep 2016

8 months on. 4 months off. But I can see my self not coming off for a full year soon.

Comment

• Glycomann

I'm scripted TRT. Have not done much in the last year. I have been traveling a lot and a lot of hours at work. I won't do a cycle unless I have a good 3 months that I can dedicate to training, diet and rest. I go off the TRT from time to time and do a little mini PCT type thing just to keep the boys in the game in case something happens with legality of TRT or if I have to stop for this or that reason. Last time I went off and got bloods tested after 12 weeks off my total test was 300 ng/dL, bottom of normal. The year before that my levels were mid 500s. The three years before that was always 500 -600 ng/dL. Around 54 things slowed down. Probably if I had to come off for years my levels would maybe normalize after 18 months or so and probably be in normal range but at 55 this month I really don't want to be hypo for a year and a half. I really don't think it would be healthy. So I do 100 mg/w as scripted for a few months and then do a little PCT thing to pump the boys back up and then back on TRT.

If things go as planned I'll do a cycle after the 1st of the year after the holidays. I should have a few months to train hard with good diet and training without traveling and working long hours.

Comment

• Glycomann

Sometimes I worry where we are all going. A good friend of mine in his late 60s on TRT decided to try and get off it. His doc put him on clomid and after about 5 months his test was 100 ng/dL. his estrogen was zero and his progesterone was super low. Even his DHEA was low. Clearly his nuts were little clotted stumps and probably his brain bits were too. So he switched endos and now is on test, hCG and a compounded creme with pregnenolone and DHEA.

What happens if congress decided to outlaw all male hormone therapy? After toxic masculinity and all. WE will all be searching for Chinese pregnenolone and DHEA raws to compound.

Fugg!!

Comment

• andrew0409
                        Vet
                        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Glycomann
                        Sometimes I worry where we are all going. A good friend of mine in his late 60s on TRT decided to try and get off it. His doc put him on clomid and after about 5 months his test was 100 ng/dL. his estrogen was zero and his progesterone was super low. Even his DHEA was low. Clearly his nuts were little clotted stumps and probably his brain bits were too. So he switched endos and now is on test, hCG and a compounded creme with pregnenolone and DHEA.

What happens if congress decided to outlaw all male hormone therapy? After toxic masculinity and all. WE will all be searching for Chinese pregnenolone and DHEA raws to compound.

Fugg!!
                        Move to Taiwan, I'm playing ball here and test, deca, clomid, nolvadex, adex are all OTC. Been running pharma grade test and deca.

Comment

• choke

I may be the exception. I go a couple times per year because my use is aimed at physical repair, instead of mass and strength gains; simply because my focus and training is centered around MMA training and teaching. As well as kettlebelle, Romanian Bag, deadlift and animal gymnastics and yoga to supplement my martial arts. Brazilian Jiu-jitsu/Judo, Muay Thai.

Been doing this for many many years; and it's not impacted my natural production.

Comment

• Cabo Jo
                            Vet
                            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by andrew0409
                            Move to Taiwan, I'm playing ball here and test, deca, clomid, nolvadex, adex are all OTC. Been running pharma grade test and deca.
                            What about hookers ? If they have test OTC,then just need some old hoes will be set.Thailand looks good to me too.

Comment

Working...