X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andrew0409
    Vet
    • Sep 2016

Opinions on EQ

Ran it once years ago, didn't really like it. I do remember my veins would pop like crazy on my claves just walking around. Gains and strength didn't impress me.

I've heard people say EQ is better off as bicycle oil lol. I'm considering running it again, what are your opinions on EQ.

I want another oil in my cycle, using deca now but for some reason I don't react well to deca. And i'm getting pharma grade from the pharmacy so it's not cheap.

Sides, experience, opinions on EQ?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

EQ is best used at moderate dosing for longer periods of time. Like you said great for vascularity.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• HDH
      • Jun 2015

I like it around 500 to 600mg a week.

Honestly, I feel if I keep my body in an anabolic state, I'm going to grow. The aas I choose are usually for what look I might be going for or ease of estro sides.

I like EQ in a bulk for the vascularity, staying veiny while putting on weight. I go to high on it I feel anxious.

To me, I get the best results running other compounds lower. It allows the eq to shine through better.

I'm getting geared up to bulk and just started eq at 500mg a week. Test will be 400mg, Deca will be 300mg and starting off with 20mg s-drol w/tudca for 6 weeks.

H

Comment

• Thate
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by andrew0409
        I do remember my veins would pop like crazy on my claves just walking around.
        I love it for the reason you mention but I prefer ripped to bulky nowadays.

Comment

• andrew0409
          Vet
          • Sep 2016

Any tried Eq with mast?
          Any ED issues with Eq?

Comment

• beast
            Vet
            • Mar 2010

I just finished running it at 600 for about 6 month. Just blah to me. Better than nothing but nothing like anadrol or tren ya know.
            Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• bufbiker

I've run it for 30 plus weeks at 1000mg a week. It took a while for the actual muscle growth to occur, in excess of 20 weeks. But once growth began occurring I gained a pound or two of lean muscle a week for those last few weeks. I had to come off due to excessive red blood count. Blood bank wouldn't even take my blood any more. It took a while to get things back to normal range.
              For lean mass now I prefer chicken breasts to eq.

Comment

• Thate
                Vet
                • Mar 2007

Any tried Eq with mast?
                Any ED issues with Eq?
                not mast but i've stacked it with winny.

the results were amazing, looking 3D and vieny everywhere

chest, stomach, quads you name it

no ed issues

Comment

• A.B
                  VET
                  • Jun 2004

I like eq. No sides for me and nothing too strong. Get what I want out of a test eq tbol cycle anytime I run that stack

Comment

• jrod
                    • Jun 2010

Any tried Eq with mast?
                    Any ED issues with Eq?
                    no ed issues as long as there is test in the cycle. I did have issues with my prostate while on mast.

Comment

• Thate
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by jrod
                      no ed issues as long as there is test in the cycle. I did have issues with my prostate while on mast.
                      masteron made my hair fall out like a chemo patient

i should also add that unless you are low bodyfat no need for eq, but if you are sub 10% it really is amazing imo

Comment

• Darkness
                        • Apr 2011

EQ is a great mild anabolic. Aromatizes at half the rate of testosterone but slightly more anabolic. Usually tolerated well in moderate doses in long cycles unless you are prone to high RBC issues, as this drug tends to jack these counts considerably and more than any other aas. Age is a consideration here as well as the older fellas tend to be more affected.

Some say EQ doesn't kick in for like 12 weeks. It's not the case with me at all. Some say you can't run it below 600mg EW. Again, that's not the case with me either. I can run it at 300-400 and get the results everyone is talking about in this thread.

I always give blood while using it to keep my counts in line and BP in check. I usually run it until that gets out of hand and then cease use. Usually about 12 weeks for me.

Also I love the test,eq, mast e stack.

Comment

• Helheim

EQ makes my BP go up more than anything else and I donate blood regularly. I don't use it anymore.

Comment

• tobyonekinobi
                            Vet
                            • Feb 2014

im on a similar plan to what darkness mentioned right now and not having any issues. Im somewhat of a newbie and cant compare it to much but having good results. Hungry as a mother so hard to keep diet clean at the moment. Got to prep ahead of time better. BP is a tick higher than normal but not sure if thats from eq or just beinng on gear. I tend to run higher when on so nothing sticks out on this one.

Comment

• nutpuncher
                              Vet
                              • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Helheim
                              EQ makes my BP go up more than anything else and I donate blood regularly. I don't use it anymore.
                              same here. Last time and first time I tried it I had doc appoint about 3 weeks into using it and was put on BP meds because I was hypertension stage 1. So I stopped it. My dose was fairly low too 400mg week.

I still have 3 vials left that I will try again as I beleive my high BP was due to other factors that day such as driving from downtown to pick up my son, go home to drop him off and take a 2 min shower and rushed to doc office. I got there on time, but I was so stressed because I'll get a fine if I miss my appt because I got there late as they don't accept late patients...... Then the receptionist said doc is running 45 mins behind schedule....That alone pissed me off and I believe that played a major role in my high BP that day. Ever since, it has been either normal or pre-hypertension without taking lispriol (sp?)

Comment

Working...