• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Friggemall
    prop 100 ed
    tren a 100 ed
    gh 5 iu m-f
    Damn dude how big are you? I ran tren a only once at 75mg eod and was pretty damn freaky. I can't even fathom running 700mg ew - results wise AND sides wise! I'm guessing that cycle along with GH you must be one carved, dense sob eh?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

TRT'ish 200mg test e e10 days.

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
        Just jumped back on again after getting lazy and not using for like 1-2 months. Going big again.....

30mg Test Enan EOD subQ, or when I remember

lol
        What a massive blast. Yur hart is gonna splode....

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by BikerTrash
          Just a plain ol boring dose of 200Wk Test for now I reckon so my Weiner keeps working.

Soon I will start full blown Mega run to get my swolz back on
          Glad you decided to give yourself some medicine

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
            TRT'ish 200mg test e e10 days.
            Cruising to immortality....

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
              Damn dude how big are you? I ran tren a only once at 75mg eod and was pretty damn freaky. I can't even fathom running 700mg ew - results wise AND sides wise! I'm guessing that cycle along with GH you must be one carved, dense sob eh?
              His arms are so big he has his own gravitational pull...

Comment

• zeke
                Vet
                • May 2005

Test Cyp 250/wk through Feb. (this to maintain)
                Then:
                Test cyp:500/wk
                Tren E: 250/wk
                NPP 300/wk 6-8 wk

Taking the tren and test from March-June. Stay on the Test and run it with winny until end of August.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Darkness
                  What a massive blast. Yur hart is gonna splode....
                  Yea, especially when I stack French fries with double cheeseburgers

Comment

• Friggemall

Originally posted by Darkness
                    His arms are so big he has his own gravitational pull...
                    Bullsh*t I doubt they are more than 19" haven't put a tape to them in a while. I have leaned out to 220 now. (I really need to tighten up the diet still, been eating out too much lately for birthdays, the gf and family sh*t)

For some reason this run I am not having the sides I have in the past. I am not running any ancillaries and haven't for at least 6 months. I've been running tren a for at least 8 months now.

When I noticed it wasn't having the effect on me I thought it should i added Mast 200/week. that didn't really have an effect either so I dropped the prop and was doing 250mg test e ed instead. You'd think I'd be a walking erection and full of aggression...nope, no sides what so ever and sex drive was below normal strength isn't really up all that much either. Once I ran out of test e and mast I went back to a different brand of prop and finishing off my tren a stock and sex drive went up, 3 weeks ago. But this prop hurt the day after and leaves a lump for a good 3 days at each site. I ache and am stiffer with the prop too. Really having to warm up good.

Comment

• Darkness
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by zeke
                      Test Cyp 250/wk through Feb. (this to maintain)
                      Then:
                      Test cyp:500/wk
                      Tren E: 250/wk
                      NPP 300/wk 6-8 wk

Taking the tren and test from March-June. Stay on the Test and run it with winny until end of August.
                      That will be a great cycle. Are you gonna lean bulk while on it? That seems like a great anabolic stack for that.

Comment

• bufbiker

750 test cyp
                        500 deca
                        Insulin post workout.
                        Beginning week 3, so starting to feel it.
                        Once everything is in high gear I'll be adding anadrol 50mg ed.
                        Will make adjustments as needed.

Comment

• Glycomann

Mirror mirror on the hoard. Who's the fuggliest ape on board.

I am bitches.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

[QUOTE=bufbiker;321437]750 test cyp
                            500 deca
                            Insulin post workout.
                            Beginning week 3, so starting to feel it.
                            Once everything is in high gear I'll be adding anadrol 50mg ed.
                            Will make adjustments as needed.[/]

I hear slin does nothing for strength. Why?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Friggemall
                              Bullsh*t I doubt they are more than 19" haven't put a tape to them in a while. I have leaned out to 220 now. (I really need to tighten up the diet still, been eating out too much lately for birthdays, the gf and family sh*t)

For some reason this run I am not having the sides I have in the past. I am not running any ancillaries and haven't for at least 6 months. I've been running tren a for at least 8 months now.

When I noticed it wasn't having the effect on me I thought it should i added Mast 200/week. that didn't really have an effect either so I dropped the prop and was doing 250mg test e ed instead. You'd think I'd be a walking erection and full of aggression...nope, no sides what so ever and sex drive was below normal strength isn't really up all that much either. Once I ran out of test e and mast I went back to a different brand of prop and finishing off my tren a stock and sex drive went up, 3 weeks ago. But this prop hurt the day after and leaves a lump for a good 3 days at each site. I ache and am stiffer with the prop too. Really having to warm up good.

Tren a for 8 months? Same dosing as you listed? You don't have any concerns about future kidney issues??

Comment

• bufbiker

Hank, it's great for strength. Also, in my case my level of strength is body weight dependent and it's an easy fix compared to consuming mass quantities.

Comment

Working...