Anadrol vs dbol

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MR. BMJ
    • Apr 2006

I like both, but the sides are easier to control for me on dbol. I get less water retention on Adrol though, and I also get much stronger. If I didn't get the gyno issue from adrol, I'd use it more often. I haven't used it in years, so not sure how it will effect my BP now that I am at the big 4-0

Comment

• Joe0690
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      Wow another M1T fan in da house BOOM!

I ran M1T as a kicker 2x in cycles back in the day when it was legal. Only 10mg ed put 15-20 lbs on me in 3 weeks, and nothing near the bloat as drol. Size & strength gains were insane.
      Yeh by far m1t work magic more then any others I actually got myself some recently I'm looking forward to using it again.... I'm curious to see if it will work as well as it did when it was legal

Comment

• HDH
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by andrew0409
        Which one do you prefer?
        I cut down from 220 to just over 200lbs but i'm having a lot of trouble putting weight back on. I'm actually stronger than when I was 220 and I mainly cut down to gain speed and endurance for athletic purposes. But I'm constantly on my feet and I train maybe 2-4 hours a day 4-6 times a week. Plus I coach so I'm always moving around. So I've been stuck on around 201-204 for a while. I'd like to get to 210. I tried dbol, but I've never tried anadrol so I'm wondering if it's a better choice if I want to gain some weight back. Also, does adrol or dbol hurt endurance like tren?

Also, I'm currently on a gram of test.
        I C&Ped this from your thread at another forum, it was my response to you not being able to lose weight.

==========
        If you know you're eating way to much this is where we want to start.

One of the best ways is to track cals, figure out your maintenance cals and reduce cals, 500cals a day = 3500cals a week = 1lb lost, 750cals = 1.5lbs, 1000cals = 2lbs, etc...

At least it's a very good place to get started, it will keep you from spinning your wheels and allow a steady loss but activity and cals burnt will need to be consistent to see the consistent loss.

You can google maintenance cals and sites will pop up to help you figure maintenance cals, then you can start from there. You will also have to run those cals for 2 to 3 weeks to see where thy stand before you can start making adjustments.

It might not seem easy at first but in the end, you will know what it takes to lose or gain to suit your goals and know the outcome when you get started.

H
        =======================

Just do the opposite for gaining.

Diet is what makes us gain and lose. Steroids just enhance what we do. If your stuck at a certain weight, your diet will be the deciding factor.

I wish you well on this, it's all about your diet.

H

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Joe0690
          Yeh by far m1t work magic more then any others I actually got myself some recently I'm looking forward to using it again.... I'm curious to see if it will work as well as it did when it was legal
          Hard to say being it will be UG. The stuff I used was one of the first companies to put it out - think they were called Legal Gear. They were 5mg tabs, and each tab also had 600mg NAC in it for liver support. Think it was only $7.99 for a bottle of 60 tabs. Good shit for sure!

LI - I'd always heard about drol making people feel like shit. Did you run it at a high dose? I ran it at 100mg ed and felt fine. Then again I only ran it for 10 days, so maybe that side didn't take affect yet IDK.

Comment

• bufbiker

Droll at 100mg turns me into the hulk. Within two weeks I'm literally ripping through my clothes. But it also raises my BP to a point that my face turns red. However, drol at 50 mg gives me similar results as at 100mg but I don't feel like crap all the time.

Comment

Working...