Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 01-03-2017, 08:32 PM   #1
andrew0409
Vet

andrew0409 will become famous soon enoughandrew0409 will become famous soon enough
Cycle for basketball season

So I leaned out to 85kg around 188lbs for my fight. I am at like 4-5% bf. I am now sitting around just over 190.

I have 9 months before tryouts for a pro team, and no they won't test me. So my goal is to get to just above 200lbs as I expect to lose some weight as the season goes on. So I want to stay around 5-8%bf. And gain as much lean mass as possible.

So i'm not trying to get as big as possible guys, I'm building functional muscle strength and some size to overpower guys.

Here is what I have planned. Remember i will be doing a ridiculous amount of running around and cardio so I want just enough where I'm not losing muscle but enough to gain over 10lbs in 8 months. 3-6 hours of training a day. I also coach on the side of I'm always moving around on my feet.

for the first 2 months jan-feb

1 gram of test
100mg of var ed
50mg of winny (only for 5 weeks, since I have some and only enough for 5 weeks)

next 3 months march-may
1 gram of test ew
600mg bold cyp ew

next mont June

I have 2 options,

Give my body a rest at 250mg of test ew

or

continue 1 gram of test ew
100mg of var ed

Next 3 months july-september
1 gram of test
600mg of bold cyp ew
Possibly 50mg of var ed if I need a little extra boost

During season
500mg of test ew to maintain.
andrew0409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 10:44 PM   #2
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Have you ever done this much test before? That's WAY too much gear for a basketball athlete. Holy shit.... I would think you'd make it up and down the court about twice before you fall over covered I sweat gasping for air. Especially if you don't want to get big.

I would use maybe 200 test EW with maybe 20 mg car ED alternated with 20 mg wini ED. Maybe bold but idk if I'd use that much of that either.

The rest is a nutrition plan.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 11:13 PM   #3
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Have you ever done this much test before? That's WAY too much gear for a basketball athlete. Holy shit.... I would think you'd make it up and down the court about twice before you fall over covered I sweat gasping for air. Especially if you don't want to get big.

I would use maybe 200 test EW with maybe 20 mg car ED alternated with 20 mg wini ED. Maybe bold but idk if I'd use that much of that either.

The rest is a nutrition plan.
This. Waaaay too much. That's way too much even for a bodybuilder of your bdwt trying to bulk, not to mention your goals. Take Darkness's advice to heart.
Old 01-03-2017, 11:43 PM   #4
andrew0409
Vet

andrew0409 will become famous soon enoughandrew0409 will become famous soon enough
Yes, I've taken this much before, no problem with endurance. On a gram of test now, can go 5 3min rounds without being out of breath fighting and can run a 5k or a 2.5 hour practice with no problem and have more endurance than anyone. I seem to react fine with it it at that dose in terms of my goal. I don't have the bodybuilding genetics unfortunately, really hard to gain lean mass after 195lbs.

I cut weight from 90kg to 85kg in 1.5 weeks while on a gram of test and gained some strength.

How many of you guys can eat 4-5000 calories a day and be in single digit bf%?
Old 01-04-2017, 12:14 AM   #5
andrew0409
Vet

But I see you guys point and will lower it 600mg of test ew instead since I do get I'm going over a gram of as at this point.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:20 AM   #6
ozzy69
Assistant Admin

ozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud of
I wouldn't use the winny in jan/feb I'd use that with the test/bold cyp cycle
ozzy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:21 AM   #7
ozzy69
Assistant Admin

ozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud of
And I'm by no means bashing you but I know your young are you prepared for what staying in at your age does to you in the future? In speaking from my own experience if I had a time machine I would tell old me to cycle on and off better.
Old 01-04-2017, 03:07 AM   #8
andrew0409
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy69 View Post
And I'm by no means bashing you but I know your young are you prepared for what staying in at your age does to you in the future? In speaking from my own experience if I had a time machine I would tell old me to cycle on and off better.
Right now if it mean securing a contract making 5-25k a month for the next 3-5 years. Yes. My ultimate goal is coach and train professional athletes after my playing career. So to me right now yes. Years from now with a family, I don't know.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:42 AM   #9
ozzy69
Assistant Admin

My point was that you may be damaging them so you can't have a family
Old 01-05-2017, 09:11 AM   #10
andrew0409
Vet

Quote:
My point was that you may be damaging them so you can't have a family
Thats a risk I am willing to take at this point. I will of course cycle off right after the season and get back on before the next. I guess my fear is I didn't properly rehab my knee or ankle after tearing them and breaking them. Just pain killers that I got addicted to. So literally they healed badly when I should have had surgery but the doctors couldn't bother to do a damn MRI and it was easier to give me oxys.
So i'm literally rebuilding my legs, I'm not talking about squatting 1.5x your body weight because I have been able to do that even through pain. It's more of the explosive and balancing of both my legs that I lost. So to me, I have the skills to play, but I need to get my legs ready.
I'll play and my mind is trying to do something, but my legs just can't do it.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:55 AM   #11
ozzy69
Assistant Admin

Did you do that over there or stateside? I know that the "doctors" there are special over there
Old 01-05-2017, 10:03 AM   #12
andrew0409
Vet

Quote:
Did you do that over there or stateside? I know that the "doctors" there are special over there
Yes, in the states. And no, doctors are not "Special" in Taiwan. My mom got a double mastectomy from breast cancer and she got morphine the day after surgery and was sent home with acetaminophen. You can't get any opiates here unless you are literally dying.

But in the states, they just though it was a sprang ligament and ankle. I broke my ankle, and had a severe tear on my LCL and MCL. Although not a complete tear, it might have been better because I probably would have known and got surgery. 6 months later after they keep upping my dose of pain killers, they finally did a MRI and saw it. but it was already almost "healed" so it's just messed up.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:10 AM   #13
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew0409 View Post
Yes, I've taken this much before, no problem with endurance. On a gram of test now, can go 5 3min rounds without being out of breath fighting and can run a 5k or a 2.5 hour practice with no problem and have more endurance than anyone. I seem to react fine with it it at that dose in terms of my goal. I don't have the bodybuilding genetics unfortunately, really hard to gain lean mass after 195lbs.

I cut weight from 90kg to 85kg in 1.5 weeks while on a gram of test and gained some strength.

How many of you guys can eat 4-5000 calories a day and be in single digit bf%?
Yea I can eat like that.

Look sounds like you already know what's best. You asked a question, older guys with experience answered you, and you told us how you're special. So sounds like you should do it then come back and teach us since you know best.

Have a nice day.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 10:57 AM   #14
andrew0409
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Yea I can eat like that.

Look sounds like you already know what's best. You asked a question, older guys with experience answered you, and you told us how you're special. So sounds like you should do it then come back and teach us since you know best.

Have a nice day.
I'd rather go natty than 200mg test ew with 20mg var. If i'm gonna put aas in my body I rather make it worth while. I listened, lowered my doses but I can always lower the dose in a 9 month period, I can't wait 6 months in and not be where i'm at and all of a sudden out 2 grams of test in me. It's not for looks, for gains, it's for a professional contract that i'm recovering from a serious injury from. I rather be safe with a higher dose and find out I should lower it later than a low dose and not be where I'm at and not make the team.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:10 AM   #15
andrew0409
Vet

I guess, a lot of my cycle is going to be dependent on my body. Understand i'm doing things I haven't done in the last two years. I literally could not jump, sprint, or any explosive movements with my legs without extreme pain for the last 2 years. I've slowly rehabbed it back the last 3 months to where I can without pain. So now it's a long road to be able to do those things my legs haven't done in 2 years. So yeah, in a league I know I won't be tested, i'm gonna load up the needle to make sure. At the very least, even if I can't be as fast and jump as high pre injury, I will at least me stronger and bigger which i'm smart enough to use to my advantage.