Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

Time to start

I’m going to take Sust and tren a this summer.
    I was thinking of sust 150mg mon-wed-fri
    while taking tren a at 75mg mon-wed-fri. Pinning both at the same time.
    Is there much difference between running tren at 75mg mon-wed-fri or 50mg eod?
    Pinning together is much more convenient but are eod injections more stable? Does it even matter?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by jrod
    I’m going to take Sust and tren a this summer.
    I was thinking of sust 150mg mon-wed-fri
    while taking tren a at 75mg mon-wed-fri. Pinning both at the same time.
    Is there much difference between running tren at 75mg mon-wed-fri or 50mg eod?
    Pinning together is much more convenient but are eod injections more stable? Does it even matter?
    It certainly doesn't matter if you're using tren e,
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

You're gtg dude - even if tren a. That's actually the same way I always ran tren a mon/wed/fri. That extra day off only once a week isn't even going to be noticeable. But to answer your Q of 75mg mon/wed/fri vs 50mg eod - the former gives you 225mg ew, the latter gives you 175mg ew, so yeah a lil diff in total migs.

I like that cycle - simple, no overkill on dosages, and yet will have you jacked dafuq up.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by warreng
        Imo tren a needs to be injected every day, and I'd do a minimum of 50, a 350 is realistically the lowest dose you can hope to make gains on. Injecting mwf if just going to have you on a hormonal roller coaster.
        I never ran tren a higher than 75mg 3x ew and made great gains. Cut, veins exploding, strength thru the roof. I know several who have done the same.

A guy certainly does not need a minimum of 350mg ew of tren a to see gainz. I think this idea is an exception and not the general consensus.

Btw, if you were talking about tren e, I would agree regarding the dose. I ran tren e @ 400mg ew, and yet got much better results with tren @ 225mg ew. Go figure.
        Last edited by Guest; 04-21-2019, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...