Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 07-16-2019, 08:44 AM   #1
Tournesol35

Tournesol35 is on a distinguished road
Test/Deca Blast Before Stopping TRT?

Hi guys,

Been on TRT for 3/4 months at 125mg/week of test cypionate + 20mg aromasin ( I’m gyno and acne prone)

Since that and before many things occurred and I would like to try to go off TRT (SHBG divided by 4, diet and lifestyle improved …) to see if it still necessary.

What PCT would you recommend ?
Was thnking of nolvadex only as I don’t want to mess too much with my SHBG.

Also before going off I still have 20mL of test cyp (250mg/mL) and was thinking of doing first cycle, based on test cypionate and deca (or EQ?) maybe ?
So I wont have to do another pct later if I want to run something…

What s your opinion on that and dosage recommended ? Was thinking of test 250-500 and deca 500-750mg

Thanks buddies : )
Tournesol35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:01 AM   #2
Glycomann

You have two trains of thought in there that are contradictive. If you want to come off TRT and recover to natural theist thing you should be thinking is to do a cycle. That will suppress you even further.

Why are you on TRT? Dr prescribed?
Did you test low before any steroid use?
Did you use and then test within 12 weeks and test low and then prescribed?
What are your expectations coming off?
Planning to go back on?

If you hve been on TRT and used steroids for a year or more it may take you many months or even over a year to recover. If you started using AAS before age ~25 there is a higher probability that you never recover.

Doing an AAS cycle now will not likely add anything that you keep beyond where your natural limit would be. So there is likely no point in doing one other than to put on a temporary 10-15 lbs that will be mostly gone 3-4 months after you come off.
Old 07-16-2019, 11:44 AM   #3
Tournesol35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
You have two trains of thought in there that are contradictive. If you want to come off TRT and recover to natural theist thing you should be thinking is to do a cycle. That will suppress you even further.

Why are you on TRT? Dr prescribed?
Did you test low before any steroid use?
Did you use and then test within 12 weeks and test low and then prescribed?
What are your expectations coming off?
Planning to go back on?

If you hve been on TRT and used steroids for a year or more it may take you many months or even over a year to recover. If you started using AAS before age ~25 there is a higher probability that you never recover.

Doing an AAS cycle now will not likely add anything that you keep beyond where your natural limit would be. So there is likely no point in doing one other than to put on a temporary 10-15 lbs that will be mostly gone 3-4 months after you come off.
Hi man and thanks a lot for your answer, you re very wise !

Well to sum up I ve been prescribed by my doc because my total test was very good but free T was horrible and SHBG over the roof.
I was tired and no libido
I think I have been deficient for long time, very hard time building muscle and at 27 I look like 17

He prescribed me 250mg enanthate E21D ... European protocol...Was feeling bad so I bought UG cypionate and started doing 125mg E7D.

Pinning E7D all my life isn't too penible, but I have enough to deal with side effects : medications (exemestane) because I'm gyno prone, and seeing new acne spot ED ...

This is why I want to stop TRT, I have made some changes and took some naturals medicines, lowering SHBG.

Wanna see if my natural test production could start back and the free test stay "normal", don't want to go back ON.

Why I want to blast ?

To avoid jumping on and off, as I told you I barely look 17 despite my 27, I ve been lifting hard for more than 5 years, I look pretty good compared to normal people, but far from my natural potential, currently 67kg 1m69 15%

Let's say I would like to speed up a little things

Looking forward for your answers

Thanks again
Old 07-17-2019, 02:11 AM   #4
Tournesol35

Re,

Was thinking of doing only test cycle,

What do you think of this :

Currently 125mg/week // Aromasin 10mg E7D

jumping to

W1-W2 250mg/week // Aromasin 10mg E7D
W3-W10 500mg/week // Aromasin 10mg EOD ?
W10-W12 250mg/week // Aromasin 10mg E7D

PCT :
HCG 1000 UI E4D for 20 days (5 000 UI)

Then

Day 1 Clomid 200mg + Nolva 40mg
Day 2 - Day 11 Clomid 100mg + Nolva 20mg
Day 12 - Day 21 Clomid 50mg + Nolva 20mg

Thoughts about Clomid and HCG during PCT ??? I know they make gyno and acne worse...
Old 07-17-2019, 11:26 AM   #5
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Don't do hcg during pct, it can be suppressive in itself. Your first idea of nolvadex alone for pct should work. You may try proviron with your cycle to lower shbg.
Old 07-17-2019, 11:34 AM   #6
Tournesol35

@LIFTIRON Thanks Boss!

Nolvadex only 40mg first day then 20mg for 4 weeks fine ?

For the test only cycle, how would you implement the proviron ? 25mg ED during the wole 12 weeks or only last 6 weeks ?
Do I need to keep aromasin during cycle or proviron alone will be enough ?

Thanks a lot
Old 07-17-2019, 12:44 PM   #7
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
For myself I would go nolvadex 40mgs two weeks then 20mgs for two weeks, longer if needed. Proviron I use 25 to 50mgs ed.