Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2020, 06:56 PM   #1
zeke
Vet
 
zeke's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Age: 51
Posts: 666
zeke will become famous soon enough
Adex question

Taking 1000mgs of test E and 600mgs of deca a week, and wanted to know what you guys take in msg a week in adex.

Let me know brothas..
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Links


Old 02-11-2020, 07:25 PM   #2
Glycomann
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
People vary widely. You need bloodwork. Other than that its trial and error.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 11:18 PM   #3
liftsiron
Administrator
 
liftsiron's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Cimmeria
Posts: 17,746
liftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud of
I use .5mg ed with high end test dose.
__________________
ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle
liftsiron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 08:31 AM   #4
Roughrydr
Moderator
 
Roughrydr's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,599
Roughrydr is a glorious beacon of lightRoughrydr is a glorious beacon of lightRoughrydr is a glorious beacon of lightRoughrydr is a glorious beacon of lightRoughrydr is a glorious beacon of lightRoughrydr is a glorious beacon of light
For me it varies. Usually .25 mg e3d is enough. Higher doses .5 mg e3d.
__________________
OFFO




Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 06:41 AM   #5
Shinobi
Vet
 
Shinobi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 324
Shinobi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke View Post
Taking 1000mgs of test E and 600mgs of deca a week, and wanted to know what you guys take in msg a week in adex.

Let me know brothas..
Zeke, Im doing the exact same cycle as you. How long will last your cylce? how many calories do you consume per day? Are you doing cardio too?
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 05:08 PM   #6
Dawgpound_Hank
Moderator
 
Dawgpound_Hank's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 637
Dawgpound_Hank has a spectacular aura aboutDawgpound_Hank has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke View Post
Taking 1000mgs of test E and 600mgs of deca a week, and wanted to know what you guys take in msg a week in adex.

Let me know brothas..
Zeke it doesn't matter what anyone else takes. I know guys who need an AI when running only 200mg of test ew. Yet others - like myself - can run up to 750mg of test ew and not even need an AI. It is entirely an individual thing.

I will say that I don't run it as a precautionary, but only take it if I need it. Too much of an AI can fuq you up good - tanked estro, fatigue, achy joints, screwed up lipids, etc. I only like taking as few drugs as possible to get the job done, not keep adding to counter another drugs sides. It can snowball and next thing ya know you're running a shitload of drugs mainly all to counter the other drugs - crazy.
Dawgpound_Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 01:09 AM   #7
kriegernindo
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 42
kriegernindo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I use .5mg ed with high end test dose.
No side effects? How long do you take adex before taking a break?
kriegernindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 05:08 AM   #8
liftsiron
Administrator
 
liftsiron's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Cimmeria
Posts: 17,746
liftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriegernindo View Post
No side effects? How long do you take adex before taking a break?
Adex can mess with lipids so normally I use aromasin. I use aromasin for months upon months w/o negative sides.
__________________
ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle
liftsiron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 10:36 AM   #9
zeke
Vet
 
zeke's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Age: 51
Posts: 666
zeke will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerKy View Post
Zeke it doesn't matter what anyone else takes. I know guys who need an AI when running only 200mg of test ew. Yet others - like myself - can run up to 750mg of test ew and not even need an AI. It is entirely an individual thing.

I will say that I don't run it as a precautionary, but only take it if I need it. Too much of an AI can fuq you up good - tanked estro, fatigue, achy joints, screwed up lipids, etc. I only like taking as few drugs as possible to get the job done, not keep adding to counter another drugs sides. It can snowball and next thing ya know you're running a shitload of drugs mainly all to counter the other drugs - crazy.
I'm the same way, 750 I don't have problems, and haven't in the past a a gram a week, but this time is different. Thats why I'm asking. This is new to me, but I do agree the lower dose the better. Just wanted an idea of a starting point.
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 10:55 AM   #10
Shinobi
Vet
 
Shinobi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 324
Shinobi is on a distinguished road
When you say you don't have problems you mean aromatisation or water retention?
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 11:18 AM   #11
zeke
Vet
 
zeke's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Age: 51
Posts: 666
zeke will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
Adex can mess with lipids so normally I use aromasin. I use aromasin for months upon months w/o negative sides.
Nice!!! good to know, and at what dosage do you run it?
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 11:25 AM   #12
zeke
Vet
 
zeke's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Age: 51
Posts: 666
zeke will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
Zeke, Im doing the exact same cycle as you. How long will last your cylce? how many calories do you consume per day? Are you doing cardio too?
Havent decided on how long. Probably base it on my shoulder issue. I'm needing a shoulder replacement, so I'm going to ride this as long as possible. I will drop the deca eventually out.

Only cardio is banging my girl friend, but I walk a lot during the day.

As much food as I can eat every day, but 75% clean diet.
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 12:20 PM   #13
Shinobi
Vet
 
Shinobi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 324
Shinobi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke View Post
Havent decided on how long. Probably base it on my shoulder issue. I'm needing a shoulder replacement, so I'm going to ride this as long as possible. I will drop the deca eventually out.

Only cardio is banging my girl friend, but I walk a lot during the day.

As much food as I can eat every day, but 75% clean diet.
BTW how old are you?
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 05:35 PM   #14
b52
Moderator
 
b52's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,344
b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
Adex can mess with lipids so normally I use aromasin. I use aromasin for months upon months w/o negative sides.
Aromasin is my go to as well. I've also run it for months.
b52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:34 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.