Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 05-08-2020, 10:49 AM   #1
Joe0690
Vet

Pacman Champion!
Joe0690 will become famous soon enoughJoe0690 will become famous soon enough
What considered micro dosing?

So I’m just curious if I wanted to a subq shot everyday of test what would be ideal 1/4 a cc? Or how many milligrams a shot 50 or 25 ?

Are their benefits from doing this keep in mind I’d obviously would be wanted to a lower doses cycle in the grand scheme of things doing it this way?
Joe0690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 07:54 PM   #2
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
Human body makes 4-7mg per day. So, since most guys are just partially deficient as they get older, it makes sense to inject just a few milligrams per day. I used to do this but over time found I needed more and more. Plus, let's be honest.. I liked it. Actually, that's probably the reason I needed more, because I got used to that supraphysiological feeling, which does end up needing increasing amounts to maintain.

Probably a simplistic way of looking at it, but it did work for me for a few years when I did it that way.
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 08:08 PM   #3
Deadwood
VET

Deadwood is on a distinguished road
These days I thought anything under 1g per week is microdosing.
Deadwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 09:16 PM   #4
DRveejay11

DRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to allDRveejay11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
These days I thought anything under 1g per week is microdosing.
Lol
DRveejay11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 09:45 PM   #5
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
I’ve never done it. Don’t like going beyond 1 injection a week haha
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 02:22 AM   #6
Garrygb
Banned

Garrygb is on a distinguished road
If you want great results to increase the dosage to 500 mg purchased in https://musclesfax.org/injectables-steroids... In other cases, you waste your time and money.

Last edited by AlphaMale; 05-31-2020 at 11:18 PM..
Garrygb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 07:12 PM   #7
956Vette
VET

956Vette is on a distinguished road
Experimented with subcutaneous testosterone injections for a couple years, don't recommend it. Increasing frequency of injections helped to mitigate gyno sensitivity and provided brief relief for IM site scar tissue to heal. Rumors were that subq t may lead to less issues w/ aromatase if I recall.
956Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 11:26 PM   #8
AlphaMale
VET

AlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really nice
I’m currently pinning 500mg sub-q weekly.
I use 500mg/mL test blend E,C,D which only requires 15cc per day.
It’s such a small volume of oil I have no problems with lumps or pip and can pin thru a 28g slin pin anywhere I want in my body.
It works well for me.
I have tons of scar tissue in my glutes that they won’t absorb oil anymore.
So, SubQ is a much more viable and satisfying option for me.
Also, I have low bf% so pinning a fat layer isn’t much of an issue for me either.
Make sure you inject into lean muscle or the oil will get trapped in the fatty layer and hamper proper absorption of the hormone.
AlphaMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 08:16 PM   #9
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
Make sure you inject into lean muscle or the oil will get trapped in the fatty layer and hamper proper absorption of the hormone.
I read somewhere that injecting into the fatty later promoted a more slow and stable release.
Anyone have any additional information on that?
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 11:25 PM   #10
AlphaMale
VET

AlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod View Post
I read somewhere that injecting into the fatty later promoted a more slow and stable release.
Anyone have any additional information on that?
It’s been my experience that injecting oil based gear into a fatty layer slows the absorption rate somewhat.
So, if it does then you would always have to pin into a fatty layer because you would be having different rate of absorption pinning fatty layer versus muscle layer.
Also, what about the esters?
How would Sub Q pinned into a fatty layer affect TNE or test prop compared to a longer ester like cyp or enth or deca?
I avoid pinning fatty layers because I never know what the absorption rate will be.
If I were to pin some TNE into a fatty layer would it take much longer to reach my bloodstream?
I’d say likely...yes?

Last edited by AlphaMale; 06-05-2020 at 11:30 PM..
AlphaMale is offline   Reply With Quote