!!! Osama Bin Laden is DEAD !!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

!!! Osama Bin Laden is DEAD !!!

The cowardly piece of shit scum was FINALLY found and KILLED - WHILE Obama is president! Propz to the military & seals for the sneak attack and all involved all the way up to the commander in chief for not letting out any leaks for once to fuck it up!

• -JP-

Let him burn in hell

Penn State : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl7PO...&feature=share

Comment

• A.B
      VET
      • Jun 2004

shot in the head in a fire fight, ya sure

Comment

• cowboytroy

i would still like to see pics. Why isn't there any pics for the public.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by cowboytroy
          i would still like to see pics. Why isn't there any pics for the public.
          It hasn't even been 24 hours since he was killed...think it will take a little more time for that to happen. I would like to see pics too as I'm sure most would to help minimize conspiracy theories. Notice I said "minimize" and not "alleviate"...we will ALWAYS have the conspiracy-theory crowd.

Just think of the possibilties of a book one day, one year, one decade - written by the American soldier(s) that fired the shot that took him out - wow! Best seller to say the least eh?

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

His ass was thrown into the sea it prevents the entire holy ritual associated with death by radical Muslims, his body was discarded like the trash he was. The entire incident was filmed. So given time we should see at least some of it.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• DADAWG
              Vet
              • May 2004

navy seals = bad mofos
              NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• A.B
                VET
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DADAWG
                navy seals = bad mofos
                oh yeah... makes me proud. looking forward to seeing a pic of videos on this

Comment

• zeke
                  Vet
                  • May 2005

Scary thing is. He is one small leak in a dam that will never leaking. We plug one leak with his death, but you know that there is another leak that will take its place.

Comment

• Scotsmark
                    VET
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                    It hasn't even been 24 hours since he was killed...think it will take a little more time for that to happen. I would like to see pics too as I'm sure most would to help minimize conspiracy theories. Notice I said "minimize" and not "alleviate"...we will ALWAYS have the conspiracy-theory crowd.

Just think of the possibilties of a book one day, one year, one decade - written by the American soldier(s) that fired the shot that took him out - wow! Best seller to say the least eh?
                    Hank, have you read Roberts Ridge?

Comment

Working...