$3.05 for gas!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buffness

$3.05 for gas!!

As most of you may know I'm out of Chicago. It's insaine how much gas is right now. $3.05..when will it stop! Hopefully with the weather change, things will start coming down. It's really hurting the wallet
  • goes4ever
    • Sep 2004

$2.70 here, and I live in a hick town as you know

Comment

• skarhead

270 in philly

Comment

• bellx1

2.87 on Long Island and 3.11 in NYC !!!!

Comment

• In-Human

Think about this for a while, I work with truckers and they are paying over $3.00 for a gallon of diesel, wait to you see what starts happening at the stores, shipping charges are now doubling, who will take up the extra cost, all of us typing on the board will, remember 90% of all goods we purchase move by truck...

Comment

• mpresiv

Prices here are 2.55 I heard that a lot of truckers are going on strick around the holiday season. I dont know how true it is though...thats about the only way to protest the situation if you think about it. Like IH said, 90% of the goods we purchase are moved by truck. If trucks dont run, somebody has to do something...lol

Comment

• future

It's insane. People need to stand up against the thieves raping our wallets. And I dont give a shit with what Europeans have to pay.

Comment

• antihero
                • Jul 2007

we need to stop buying gas for a few days, but i mean completely stop....like the whole country....buts its too hard to organize something like that

Comment

• buffness

Originally posted by antihero
                  we need to stop buying gas for a few days, but i mean completely stop....like the whole country....buts its too hard to organize something like that
                  I don't think it'd ever happen. People are still paying it. If it keeps up, I'm going to be cut up all year because I'll start using my bike for everything lol..

Comment

• Stout1
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by future
                    It's insane. People need to stand up against the thieves raping our wallets. And I dont give a shit with what Europeans have to pay.
                    Something has to change, thats for sure. This shit is just insane and I don't see it getting any better.

Comment

• LittleMonster

I know people who work for petroleum and word is that volume of gas stations buying gas is down a lot. People are still putting in $20 at the pump,but they are getting less gas. Prices have been coming down last couple of days.

Comment

• mpresiv

I tell ya ,..life sure has changed over the years. I never thought I'd see the day where gas was $3 a gallon. You would think that something like gasoline would be affordable since EVERYONE needs it. Whats next,...are they going to raise the price of growing crops or some shit?!!! In a few years, we'll probably be stranded at home cause we cant afford to travel and on top of that we'll be starving to death

Comment

• Supertech

2.45 here in AZ

Comment

• Akira

$2.69 in Detroit

Comment

• future

Same here in bumfuck...

Comment

Working...