Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

"All Pain Placed in a Mayan Time Capsule"

This is the Year To Be Grand!

It's my GrandYear, but first, I had to reduce the undulating weight of pain from my presence.

For years it was pain this, pain that, ouch here, and ooch there.
    It consumed so much of my psyche it was difficult to concentrate on anything else.

Well, I couldn't start my "Year of Grandness" with such a burden, so, I placed all my physical, emotional, mental, and psychic pain into a time-capsule (location unknown).
    I call it my Mayan Time Capsule, encapsulated the pain, and lodged it into space, to everreach the far and wide, never to seek or reside in me again.

Now I am free to Grow, Adapt, Rule, and Conquer!
    GARaC to you as well, and Happy New Year!!
  • pips
    Vet
    • Aug 2011

nice one may need to try this in the future

Comment

• bufbiker

Are you from California?

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

Do you have to smoke pot before using the capsule?

Comment

• Number-LL
          Vet
          • Jan 2012

I think the capsule was oxycodone.
          I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• IntensityX
            Vet
            • Dec 2012

I'm drunk with power and rage
            Locked inside a cage
            With lust and greed
            I'll plant all women with my seed
            Temptation abide
            Nowhere to hide
            Break down the walls
            Break down the walls

Comment

• BikerTrash
              Vet
              • Aug 2011

Im thinkin that capsule got lodged into your anus and now your shitting your guts out all over in this thread,,,,,and were here reading it.....

Im laughing so damn hard im crying ,WTF is a Mayan time capsule anyway ,
              Holy crap I have done every drug out there in my past and never lodged a Mayan pain encapsulated capsule into space.....
              I cant catch my breath ROFLMAO......

Happy New Grand Year Mrhtbd....Glad your pain free and on a new path but you may need to see someone for those visions your having .......

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by Darkness
                Do you have to smoke pot before using the capsule?
                Only if your driving it! lol

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by BikerTrash
                  Holy crap I have done every drug out there in my past and never lodged a Mayan pain encapsulated capsule into space.
                  LOL!

Comment

• mrhtbd

...actually, on 12/30, at AC, NJ with the wife, her parents, brother, and my kids (I was there at my kids request), I git sick of the shit-tests, said F-it and went to the Revel to see Kascade, a very popular world renowned Club DJ.
                    I danced for over 5 hours straight, only taking one break to get some water.
                    Sorry, no drugs and had no booze, just fun, surrounded by truly beautiful and well-dressed women.
                    Been too long away from them.
                    Got in at 5:30AM.
                    Best time in years, especially because I was sober.
                    For a while, I'd forgotten about my pain and wanted to keep it that way.
                    Thanks for reminding me it's still here!

Comment

• BikerTrash
                      Vet
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                      ...actually, on 12/30, at AC, NJ with the wife, her parents, brother, and my kids (I was there at my kids request), I git sick of the shit-tests, said F-it and went to the Revel to see Kascade, a very popular world renowned Club DJ.
                      Sorry, no drugs and had no booze, just fun, surrounded by truly beautiful and well-dressed women.
                      Ah bud,,,were just poking fun at ya dood.....settle down and just know regardless of how "way out" there some of the shit you post is we all still read it ....Sounds like you had a good night out clubing .....Im certain this year will bring you many good things to come .

Comment

• Jumperz
                        Vet
                        • Sep 2011

You saw kaskade? We should party some time MR!

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                          This is what we're looking to see more out of you in 2013... I swear if you would go out and get like this more often your so called pain would disapear for GOOD!!
                          Especially once you wakeup beside one of these little beautys you speak of!!!

Comment

• mrhtbd

Just got back from the strip club. Ignored the dancers mostly because I was hungry for food and the bartender, who I have been smoozing for a few months.
                            Cute little 24 yr old, nice tats, oh yeah nice them too, ha!
                            She watched anxiously as I wolfed down two servings of chicken fingers. Damn the second round were twice the size of the first.
                            She probably dug around for big ones, ha, ha!
                            Before I left, I went to give her a tip. She was having a smoke, then reached over to hug me so hell yeah, Recipricate!!.
                            As I turned to go I realized she almost kissed me, so I turned around to go for it and Asked, "Are you French?"
                            She said, "No!"
                            I leaned in and kissed her on each cheek and said, "You'll be French for me from now on!" LOL, it was a good one! She loved it, so did I.
                            I can tell she likes me but Hell, I'm 53. Maybe I should stop telling myself that. I feel young, especially after 400mg of prescription Cypionate in my right thigh from yesterday. Felt sick last night but great today! Seriously, how many 53 yr olds can dance to Kaskade for 5 hours straight?

Johnny, oh yeah bro, Kascade was awesome. I was about 15 ft from the stage all night, except when I got water the one time.
                            At one point I saw him looking at me and laughing like, "Yeah, m*ther fucker, you're right in it." Surrounded by hot chicks.
                            This one chick kept saying, "Yeah, you are awesome! Sweet young thing with her three friends. Have to admit I am a very good dancer.
                            Anyway, I loved the way this one girl was rubbing her tits into my back as I danced. It felt really good and I tried to move away but she just pushed against me, hips and tips. Finally I had to tun around praying it wasn't some guy. She was sweet with big boobs and was grinding against my ass, I loved it, and her boyfried/date was standing behind her. I was like, Jeez!
                            It was like that all night, tits in myback, on my arm, against my chest, and then the trailing fingers touching me here and there, excuse me, excuse me, holding my hips as they went by, and the eyes ...
                            Meg from Hobocken, call me! Or maybe that Jet-Black haired Princess with the milky-white skin and ice blue ices...that squinted and grinned, why didn't I follow you after you looked back......Next time, I'll make you French too!
                            You are right BikerTrash and FreezerDude, more good times are coming.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Freezerdude

That a boy! Now your starting to come around to our way of thinking and I bet your going to find life a lot more enjoyable than before!!!! Especially once you get all up in one of those young honeys! lol

Comment

Working...