"All Pain Placed in a Mayan Time Capsule"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Nothing better than a trashed up strip club bartender with Daddy issues. Nice....

Comment

• ozzy69
      Assistant Admin
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Darkness
      Nothing better than a trashed up strip club bartender with Daddy issues. Nice....
      yeah isnt that right in your wheel house?

Comment

• ozzy69
        Assistant Admin
        • Jun 2011

mrhtbd im glad you are coming out of your shell--time to be a man and maybe cut ties with the wife and her family and just focus on the girls happiness but they seem fairly mature for their ages maybe explain to them that it hurts dad to be with mom as a family when we arent one anymore

Comment

• mrhtbd

I'm having trouble right now.
          Should have pounded that SOB months ago.
          Beseated rage traumelling around my innerds, that's what it is.
          Yeah, the bartender has daddy issues, also an abused German Sheppard. I told her my 7 yr old wanted a Golden Retriever named "Danni" for Christmas. I told the bartender I had a fantasy I brought Danni over and her Sheppard could reconnect with her mothering instinct by bonding with Danni, thereby helping the Sheppard heal.
          "Then," I said, "you and I could work on tips to how to raise a puppy." She liked it.
          I shouldn't have to buy a dog, though, to get into her pants.

Yes, having some serious trouble here, trying to stay clear of the splat!
          Holding my ground and staying low, still biding my time and it's taking it's toll.
          Horrendous c*nt.

Comment

• BikerTrash
            Vet
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by mrhtbd
            Yeah, the bartender has daddy issues, also an abused German Sheppard. I told her my 7 yr old wanted a Golden Retriever named "Danni" for Christmas. I told the bartender I had a fantasy I brought Danni over and her Sheppard could reconnect with her mothering instinct by bonding with Danni, thereby helping the Sheppard heal.
            "Then," I said, "you and I could work on tips to how to raise a puppy." She liked it.

Holding my ground and staying low, still biding my time and it's taking it's toll.
            Horrendous c*nt.
            WHAT ?

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

Horrendous c*nt.
              The underlined above is the only part that made sense to me.

Comment

• John Benz
                Vet
                • Jan 2004

Yes, having some serious trouble here, trying to stay clear of the splat! Holding my ground and staying low, still biding my time and it's taking it's toll.
                Horrendous c*nt.
                Originally posted by BikerTrash
                WHAT ?
                I'm glad I'm not the only one that's confused. I think mrhtbd might be smoking that "whacky backy!"

Comment

• mrhtbd

the c*nt part was about my wife, the bartender is sweet
                  guess I shouldn't write of them in the same thread.
                  Wife is being esp an ass today, picking on the kids, making them cry all weekend, makes me f ing sick
                  ...take a deep breath...

Comment

• IntensityX
                    Vet
                    • Dec 2012

Horrendous c*nt.
                    ^this is what happens when you masturbate too hard!

Comment

• mrhtbd

I guess I was angry the wife has been picking on the kids and was venting on this.

On Friday my 12 yr old called me in hysteria, "Mommy said we might have to move into grammy and poppy's house for a few months because she's afraid what you'll do to her!"

F-ing ridiculous to traumatize the kids that way.
                      I told her this morning, "Enough of the lies and quit picking on the kids." Then I said, "In 13 years I never raised a finger to any of you, what makes you think I will now?" "Besides," I said, " I already did what I should have done, filed for divorce," then walked out.

Well, I lost the house I bid on in September, came up short, plus I lost $1875 deposit as well. Guess I didn't want it anyway with all the mold issues. Some times it's better to cut your losses and move on.

Lawyer hasn't called me in weeks, sick of the squeeze from every direction. I can feel the egg cracking open, this dinosaur's eggshell is cracking and nothing can stop me. My new life wants out so badly I'm bulging at the seems, literally only, that is, as I've been holding around 225 and lean, still with a 34 waist.

Only one thing to do. Make a fire for the littles ones to stay warm and hit the gym for another round of supersets.
                      Yes, this old beach lifeguard is shooting the curl from winter to spring, zipping right through, only trying to touch sparingly, until I pass through the other side, just like being in the "Green Room" of Big Surf.

But considering that "wacky green stuff" someone referred to (pun intended), it might be nice, but for now it's outta my grasp and with little intention of remedy., so gotta just go with the flow as best I naturally can.

Comment

• BikerTrash
                        Vet
                        • Aug 2011

Life sucks all the way around Ol fella......
                        You gotta keep on keepin on ,Dont lose that cool crazy weird ass mellow you got about you cuz the minute you lose your cool they will put you in a nurseing home for the loonys.
                        Now as far as your soon to be "Ex" wife goes ,,,there all coochies and they lie , they minipulate the kids to believing evertyhing is your fault but reality is the kids Know ,,,there smarter than we think .
                        I got 2 Ex Wives and both of them lie to my kids about me , about why me and mommy isnt together anymore. Soon , I mean soon they will realize that Mom is a physco cunt and then and only then will they realize that Dad isnt the bad guy ......
                        Your new life is soon to start and you can get all wild and crazy .Sounds as if the strip club was a good time and just what you needed.
                        Although with my mentality I only understand about 1/3rd of the crap you type in these threads I get the just of it .
                        Times are hard bud,,,Keep your head up .Everyhting happens for a reason .

And for gods sake stay away from those "Happy" pills you were taking when you encapsulated a Mayan time capsule pill in your anus to never be seen again and lost forever ,,,,,That stuff will mess with your mind.lol

Comment

• Darkness
                          • Apr 2011

This thread reminds me of the time I first thought I was in love. It turned out that all I really felt was that she had perty hair.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Change "perty hair" with "nice tits" and it's bingo!
                            Seriously though, hitting the gym is keeping me on track.
                            I feel stromger and more in control everyday.
                            The supersets are easier and easier, the gym is more crowded, but I can be out in 40 minutes with shower.
                            Eating out all the times is wreaking havoc with my guts though. No stability there, but don't want to be around her and that snotty attitude.
                            Seems as though everytime she get's filled with the other guy's juice she comes in with asshole-guns loaded.

Fuck it, I'm staying the course, keeping quite, and working for spring.
                            I tried to settle for next to nothing but the wife didn't want to, WTF?
                            I love being with my kids, though.
                            My two girls are the world to me, as they should be.

I think I should go hang out at the strip club this week.
                            The bartender with the "Daddy issues" seems like she would be fun.
                            Fun is the new me, light-hearted fun, which seems strange because I'm a workaholic.
                            THAT, has got to change as well!

Comment

• Darkness
                              • Apr 2011

I would rather have perty hair than tits.

Comment

• willi
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2012

Gawd! I just found a Mayan Time Capsule in my backyard.

Stick to your weights, Take care of your kids and Break Free...

But be careful ---and open your eyes because there are other webs out there waiting to entangle you.

Comment

Working...