Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Blast From the Past

Thought you guys might get a kick out of an old pic of me several decades ago. Im the one in the front, long beard, my hand on the shoulder of the blanked out face bro.
    Attached Files
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

Nice beard!
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

Lol. Yeah, had lots of beard wax thst day to keep it straight. Those were some good days and some really messed up days at the same time. I regret some of the things i did but very happy i lived through them. But some things still haunt me i guess is how id put it.
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• 1bigun11
        • May 2022

Very cool collection of diamonds, brother. You stand out in a group of badasses. Respect.

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

Lol. Thanks. I was 100% committed. It was a different time I think. Now a lot of the brothers have concealed carry permits. Back in my day we all had records and weren't allowed to carry legally.
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• 1bigun11
            • May 2022

Every biker and riding club owes a big debt to you 1% guys for creating the lifestyle. Where I live 81 maintains loose control over everything, but they do a fairly good job of it. No offense intended. Big respect brother.

Comment

• BigTex
              VET
              • Aug 2023

Cool picture! I have some very good friend that ride here in Houston with the Banditos. Know lots of these guys since 1975. One of them just got out of prison.

Comment

Working...