Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goes4ever
    • Sep 2004

I guess I will be 1st here also

I wanted everyone here to know if you want to improve your physique but aren't quite sure what to eat, how many calories, what macros etc.....you need to hookup with SWOLECAT

Buff and I will both attest his programs rock, give him a hollar and tell em G4E sent ya

• Demigod

SWOLECAT is the man...uh,cat.

Comment

• Q-BaLL
      VET
      • Apr 2004

i am thinking about giveing him a try.....

Comment

• goes4ever
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Q-BaLL
        i am thinking about giveing him a try.....
        why wait he is the man

Comment

• Friscochick
          • May 2004

Thanks for the info G

Comment

• thecoin

I too can vouch for Swole as working with him has been a blessing. I've never seen results like this no matter what I've done...Although I'm only in the early stages of his program (unlike G4E and Buffness who are vets, kings, they are freakin awesome, I worship them), I am CLEARLY seeing changes to my body comp daily. I tell ya if you let the moment pass you by and don't get with him, you're already a step behind...!!!

Comment

• ncsports

SC is damn good at what he does!

Comment

• buffness

Originally posted by ncsports
                SC is damn good at what he does!
                indeed, I'm glad I tried his programs early on. I have used his programs for a while now and continue to do so. His SGX program is by far the best diet setup for getting shredded. Knowing the programs well makes it easy to get down to single digits with the drop of a dime..

Comment

• thecoin

Originally posted by thecoin
                  (unlike G4E and Buffness who are vets, kings, they are freakin awesome, I worship them)
                  G4E you are something else brah...I thought for a second, did I type this in my sleep? Okay Okay, you got me...I have a shrine of you by my bedside that I bow to before my cheat day every Saturday.

Comment

Working...