Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt76
    • May 2007

B12 injection update..

Well I have received my B12 from cuttingedgemuscle.com and it shipped really quick, and seems to be of high quality. So I have already taken a few B12 shots now and all I have to say is damn I am as hungry as a horse. They said it was an appetite stimulant but damn I will eat, then one hour later I am hungry again. I am loving it. I swear the quality of my sleep has also increased and I have more energy throughout the day. Can't wait till my other vitamins come in.

Have done 2leg and 1bicep. My bicep one bled some, where as my my leg injections barely bled at all if any. My bicep is also still a little sore but it'll be ok. Well i'll make this my vitamin injection thread
  • goes4ever
    • Sep 2004

why inject into your bicep, no real benefit of doing this

Comment

• Matt76
      • May 2007

just wanting to try different places

Comment

• bigkarch

how many mcg are you taking and how often and is it human grade...I took vet grade and did not get what you are getting.....

Comment

• Matt76
          • May 2007

i'm taking it from cemproducts.com lion nutrition B12 it's human grade. I took 2cc for the first 4days now down to 1cc a day. But I am going to switch it up with some vet grade b-complex b/c the human grade is expensive. I also got some oil based A and D vitamin complex that you can inject like every month or so and I tried it yesterday and had a bad inject and didn't get the shit in hit a nerve or something in my quad will try again in a couple days with that shit. It is thick damn barely suck it through a 25g needle

Comment

• Matt76
            • May 2007

o and I believe it's 1000mcg's a ml for the lion nutrition and 30cc's a bottle 30bux a bottle

Comment

• Jester
              VET
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Matt76
              It is thick damn barely suck it through a 25g needle
              Warm the bottle in a bowl of hot tap water for a few minutes.

Comment

• Matt76
                • May 2007

awww tricks of the trade thanks.

Comment

• goes4ever
                  • Sep 2004

get your self some larger pins to draw with, I'd say a 21g is good to draw with. then switch to a FRSH 25 g to pin with, the pin will go in smoother because it is sharper too

Comment

• Matt76
                    • May 2007

yeah I have been switching to a fresh pin now after drawing aww so much nicer

Comment

Working...