X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDUB
    Vet
    • Apr 2012

BOWHUNTERS IN THE HOUSE?

Just wanted to know...its my passion, I take two weeks or more vacation during oct, november depended on the weather.

If so, what you shooting?

I just bought a new mattews helim...blacked out version...

dub
    sigpic
  • Shovel
    VET
    • Jul 2011

Just sold my 10 year old pse stingray. Matthews is in my sites for this fall. Can't wait
    Semper Fi

Comment

• 69ECLIPSE

i love bowhunting i have the matthews z-7 extreme...smooth,fast,short,quiet and sweet

Comment

• ozzy69
        Assistant Admin
        • Jun 2011

um whats hunting?--you need to check out my location

Comment

• JDUB
          Vet
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by ozzy69
          um whats hunting?--you need to check out my location
          LMAO...I never seen that....I go to change mine as well...
          sigpic

Comment

• Freezerdude

Been using a High Country Machined Supreme but when I got hurt I switch over to a 10 point brand cross bow kinda like cheating since it shoots like a rifle.. ;-) But damn it's fun!!

Comment

• BikerTrash
              Vet
              • Aug 2011

Mathews Monster and My Ol lady shoots Mathews as well ,Avid Bowhunters we are and live in the Best damn state to deer hunt ........

Comment

• Shovel
                VET
                • Jul 2011

Tree stand is cheating. Get out there and go snooping'-n-poopin'!
                Semper Fi

Comment

• JDUB
                  Vet
                  • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Shovel
                  Tree stand is cheating. Get out there and go snooping'-n-poopin'!
                  My dad still does that....he shoots a damn old recurve, gets deer everyyear, fucker was in vietnam, he knows how to sneak around..
                  sigpic

Comment

• JDUB
                    Vet
                    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by BikerTrash
                    Mathews Monster and My Ol lady shoots Mathews as well ,Avid Bowhunters we are and live in the Best damn state to deer hunt ........
                    awesome...man the fucking hogs are going to take us over here if we dont do something....we still have plenty of deer....but the hogs are ruining it..
                    sigpic

Comment

• GYMBRAT

BANG 30.06 Winchester 80 grain bullet drops em every time I really wanna get into bow hunting tho, all my bros do it!

Comment

• Shovel
                        VET
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by GYMBRAT
                        BANG 30.06 Winchester 80 grain bullet drops em every time I really wanna get into bow hunting tho, all my bros do it!
                        Anybody can put cross hairs on the mark and squeeze.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• GYMBRAT

Originally posted by Shovel
                          Anybody can put cross hairs on the mark and squeeze.
                          exactly, and my whole point of rifle shooting, I usually get a couple days to do my hunt so I have no time to sit in a tree and play with myself

Comment

• JDUB
                            Vet
                            • Apr 2012

I shot 7 hogs opening morning last year....with 4 arrows. I only carry 4...

the first 2 were clean pass thrus.. the last 2 ran off with my arrow hanging out of their ribcage...I shot the remaining 3 while on the damn ground, after I picked up the pass thru arrows when i got ready to start tracking them, another set of hogs would come...i just hid behind a huge oak about 10 yrds form the feeder....it was the best fun i have ever had....the wind was perfect and hogs were coming to my feeder from all directions..

Needless to say i had about 8 porkloins in my ice chest going home...hell i got tired of cutting them up.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Shovel
                              VET
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by JDUB
                              I shot 7 hogs opening morning last year....with 4 arrows. I only carry 4...

the first 2 were clean pass thrus.. the last 2 ran off with my arrow hanging out of their ribcage...I shot the remaining 3 while on the damn ground, after I picked up the pass thru arrows when i got ready to start tracking them, another set of hogs would come...i just hid behind a huge oak about 10 yrds form the feeder....it was the best fun i have ever had....the wind was perfect and hogs were coming to my feeder from all directions..

Needless to say i had about 8 porkloins in my ice chest going home...hell i got tired of cutting them up.
                              You wouldn't believe how we hunt hogs here. Horseback with dogs and a spear. Lol
                              Honest dude. It's great.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Working...